Happy Mother's Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodite26

Reaction score
Happy Mothers Day to all mummy geeks out there. Hope you all have a fab day :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Aphrodite, my mothers day has started very eventful, and it's not even 9am yet.

My 16 year-old was out yesterday afternoon, my oh texted him and told him to come home before 11pm. He came home at 12. I Went to bed at 10pm, oh was up waiting for him, I was asleep, snoring ! Oh wakes me up, tells me to stop snoring, and when son Came home oh shouted at him saying he's not taking him to football match as he didn't do as he's told and he has to make his own way there. Well, it's too far to walk.

So we didn't get back to sleep till 4am. I'm awake at 8am so I get up to find my eldest putting his shoes on saying he will take him to football. My 16 year comes downstairs and gives me a card, and they both go off to football match, and my oh won't be seen till 10am I bet !

I'm looking forward to the rest of the day :biggrin:

Happy mothers day everyone !

Last edited:
Happy mothers day!

My children don't send me cards until the second Sunday in May which is when they celebrate it where they live. But I did get a text from my daughter last week because she was told it was then.

Hubby brought me coffee this morning. The kids are making a lovely lunch for me and they gave me beautiful flowers and a bottle of wine! Couldn't ask for more! I would have been happy with lunch and everyone around the table and nothing else!

I spent time with my own mum yesterday as it was her birthday. She will have lots of visitors today and I will give her a call later! Will call with MIL too!

Theyve returned, oh up now, just, and The atmosphere here between those two could be cut with a knife..lol, I'm going to tidy up, put washing out and go back to bed !

Happy Mothers Day to all mummies - hope its a good one xxx

Got a text from one daughter, a WhatsApp message and ecard from the other daughter and a Facebook message from a granddaughter in Australia - modern Mothers Day -I love it!! :Love:

Mine started on Friday with my eldest sons Mother's Day assembly at nursery, they sang us a song and played a video of kids pulling funny faces then presented us with daffodils, a hand made card, a heart with a photo on it and a handmade bracelet! Then today I got a card, my eldest had written his name (he's 4 so just learnt it) and my little one drew what he said was a rabbit (he's 2!) and I got some slippers, some lush bath ballistics and a fairy princess from thorntons which my 4 year old really wants to share lol!
Now I'm having a bath while they nap. Hubby's cooking tea later then off to my sisters to see my mom and nan and give then pressies :)
Happy Mother's Day all xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396184818.340113.jpg

Had a nice relaxing day, long lie in with tea and a good book :biggrin:

Jewellery and chocs and photo frame and socks from my girlies

and I took my mum out for sunday roast and gave her pressies and a rose bouquet :Love:

Now off the the m-i-l with more flowers lol

Latest posts

Back