HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY BODY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

I not sure if i can come geek tomorrow or not so i want to speak every body have a Very Happy and Beautifull new year .

A big Kop khun ka to all the lady and man that have speak to me and a Special Kop khun ka to Geeg my teacher who have give me so much her time to teach and my Friend Rhonda in ford city America for sending me the 21 Magazines when we no have and to ruth who give me answer many of my questions .

If i not find this web site i not do nail now for sure because in Thailand hard still for learn but now i have every thing very good for future nail and buisness .

Happy Beautifull New Year FROM Mui spicy Ple Jut Pran and Oa at Muis Beauty and Nail salon Thailand .

Kop khun ka friend Mui ka

hiya mui :D
have a very great new year :D
am i right in thinking that you will b celebrating the 1st january before we will?
also, does the start of your new year coincide with the start of our new year?
you have regularly thanked lots of people for their help & inspiration, but i would like to tell you that the fact that we regularly speak to someone from the other side of the world, & also that person makes us smile just by being themselves, is something that we all have this site to thank for :D
this site was my 1st experience of a website after i got my p.c in june this year.
so, to start chatting to someone like you in TAILAND!, is really exciting, especially as you share a passion for nails :D
lets all look forward to 2004 with the passion that we had for 2003.
love liza xx

Happy New Year Mui,
Hope it will be a very sucessful year for you :D and you will continue to build on your sucess so far :D
The worlds your oyster 8) So go for it Mui.
Lesleyx

A Happy New Year to all my geeky friends..........
Mui a special New Year hugg............You make this website a very happy one, I love reading your posts very much................so a special greeting to ~Thailand~ to Mui Spicy Ple Jut Pran and Oa .......................

A big Hugg to Samantha, Samuel and little Geeks..............you are an inspiration to me...........

To Geeg my special friend, with whom I wouldn't be where I am today, your honesty and knowledge, wisdom, fairness and kindness are seldom found........you are my mentor..........

To Dawnie and Caroline, without you girls my world would be very empty now.............. I love you both dearly..............

To Liza , one kick ass Technician and a good friend...........who gives me confidence to strife for more then I thought I was capable of..........see you in January for my Masters babe xxxxxxx

To Antony special huggs, you are a very special person and your nails inspire and amaze me......never to busy to help out when I need it most xxxxxxxxxx

To all you geeks out there near and far, you are all very special people and rock the nail world xxxxxxxxx

Sawasdee ka

We are 7 hour i wake up b4 you ka and today we have party shop start 7 nite time and after go to the beach them make 2000 rocket light the sky and then have many sing a song in the football ground and then after i not sure maybe come back shop sleep wake up 7 morning is 12 nite time in england go look chat see if any body speak .

This is happy new year we make for farang Thai new year is Apr and we make celebration very very big .

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THAILAND
kop khun ka mui ka

sawasdee ka

And now i can not beleive i go buy some alcohol for party and give money 1700 baht i think i spend too much but no problem for happy new year and when i come back my shop i look lottery ticket for yesterday have 2 time 1 month and i win 4000 .

I every thing lucky HAPPY NEW YEAR I HOPE YOU CAN HAVE LUCKY SAME ME .

kop khun ka mui ka

Sawasdee ka is lady go chat to nite for speak happy new year .

Happy new year .

Kop khun ka mui ka

wow mui thats great your off to a great start!!! :D :D :D
realy happy for you babes this is a great sign of things to come im sure!! happy new year to you !!
and ruth your post bought a tear to my eyes!! geeg is such a great help to all of us where would we be without her!! you so hit the nail on the head so ditto here!!!love to all you geekettes out there who are such a massive help with your inspirational question and to those who send back the awnsers esp ruth who has been so patient with me and all my daft fabric questions cheers babe heres a voddie and orange comming your way!! {{{{suey}}}} dawnie {{{{hugs}}}} layla babes {{{{hugs}}}}
and a big specail hugs to sam and samantha who without this site we would be well and truely stuffed :D :D

I wish all of you a very happy new year and all the best für 2004 (especially Ruth and Faye: luv u). May all your wishes come true.
trinken.gif

smillie_sylvester.gif

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy :sunny:

NEW YEAR

to all you wonderful people - may 2004 be a great year for us all and thank you for the wonderful support, kind words and friendship that is always there.

Much Love

The Mrs xxx ;)

DITTO TO EVERYTHING SAID SO FAR!!! :D 8)

2003 was a great year for the nail world (for starters, we all discovered all our new friends on this site)

2004 is going to be even better, i feel it in my bones!!!( & as my dear hubby has just pointed out to me, my bones will be 40 next year :shock: )

stay happy everyone :D
lots of love liza xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back