Happy New Year From Downunder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Well guys, it's that time of the year and I'll be doing it before youz (as we say here).

I wish you all a Happy and prosperous New Year.

May you all learn lots of painless stuff (even the painful stuff helps us grow).

May you feel the love from others & give lots of love in return (if you love something, set it free) .... if it comes back, it's your forever. If it doesn't come back ...... hunt it down and kill it.

May you all be satisfied with what you have (but still strive, without stress) for more.

May you make lots of money (money doesn't buy happiness, but it makes misery much more bearable).

Thanks for 2007 on the site (I've had a ball and made some great mates).

Over & Out for 2007. Now I'm off to fix dinner (before it crawls away).
lob.jpg

Aaaawww - thanks Carl - you have been playing with the camera again havent you but dinner sounds as if it is going to be delicious - any spare?

What time is it over there?

Aaaawww - thanks Carl - you have been playing with the camera again havent you but dinner sounds as if it is going to be delicious - any spare?

What time is it over there?
6.47pm and counting down

Happy New Year to you to.xx

Could you let me know if your dinner is less than 5% fat......I may try it as, yes you've guessed it, I start another diet tomorrow:lol::lol::lol:

Happy New Year Carl - may 2008 be peaceful, happy and profitable for you too xxxx

Happy New Year Carl , wishing you, and everyone else a happy 2008 xx xx

Happy New Year to you Nailzoo!!

....Thanks for all the times you have made me really laugh out loud this year :lol:....and squirm, and gasp and shout out "Damn right!!!!" and even for making me use my brain with all your informative links.

Here's to more of all that in 2008!!!

Thanks carl:hug:

Hope 2008 will be all you want it to be.

have a good one !!

This pic was just to make me squirm was it ? Well it worked:)

Happy New year:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy New Year Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy 2008 Carl and may you never change:hug:

Happy new year xxxxx:hug:

have a good one!!!

Happy New Year Nailzoo, all the very best for 2008 :hug:

that is an awsome plate Carl!!!

Happy New year to all... 10:50 pm and counting... nearly time to pop the champers and peel the prawns!!! xxxxx

Happy new year to you too Carl.:hug:

Just like to wish everyone a happy and safe new year.:hug:
Toni

HUGE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MATE

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD ONE

:green::green::green:

LOOKING FORWARD TO LOADS MORE OF YOUR INTERESTING THREADS

(Adele you will have to keep him in reasonable control though - that is your mission for 2008)

:green::green::green:​

HUGE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MATE

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD ONE

:green::green::green:

LOOKING FORWARD TO LOADS MORE OF YOUR INTERESTING THREADS

(Adele you will have to keep him in reasonable control though - that is your mission for 2008)

:green::green::green:​
Right Snuggs, I'll go and write that down in my mission book:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back