Happy Shellac....minus one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou06

Reaction score
Wow I've been doing non stop shellac & I've been seeing great results after 2-3 weeks, really happy :)
However I have one shellac french client & it literally lasts 3-4 days.
She still loves it as it has made her nails grow (before they were stumps)
and she comes back every week to have them re done.
It's just really frustrating!
She said she doesn't mind as this apparently always happens... Gelish, bio, geleration.

I am doing everything g down to a t I know I am!

I just guess I thought I would be her magic answer!

How about trying fibreglass underneath, see if that helps at all? It's such a shame when things like this happen. At least she knows it's not your fault :) x

I don't do fibre glass x

Do you do any nail enhancements? You could use a builder gel? x

She still loves it as it has made her nails grow (before they were stumps)
She said she doesn't mind as this apparently always happens... Gelish, bio, geleration.
Applying nails is like building a house - if the foundation is weak nothing above it will be strong - if she has very poorly 'stumps' then there is probably no service that will last well on her...
and I get the impression she realises this and is happy with how you are able to help, hence she comes back regularly and is happy with this...

I just guess I thought I would be her magic answer!
I don't know that such a thing exists for some clients... don't be disheartened by it, at least she is now a happy client and a regular income stream for you..

hth's

I'm a nail extension virgin!

Yeah I guess, thank you both for your help :)

Latest posts

Back