Happy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lynne you are an inspiration to a lot of us...
I went through a similar stage in my life and a friend said to me...
"At the moment you can just see a pinprick of sunlight at the end of the tunnel, in the not too distant future that sunlight will be glaring in your face..."
Believe me it was a long tunnel but well worth the wait. We all love you xxx

I can't begin to describe how happy that makes me feel. I'm honoured to be considered an inspiration; thank you.

I am constantly amazed at the kindness of some and the cruelty of others.
Appreciate what you have now before it turns into what you once had.

Thank you again.

I wish I could have an outlook on life like this :(

I am a natural born worrier, wasted hours of my life worrying about things that 'might' happen.

Would love to snap out of it but think it's just who I am......

I sincerely, truly believe you can CHOOSE to be happy no matter what your life circumstances are. But it's a choice. I think sometimes we get mired in life's circumstances and can't see beyond it.

My philosophy is this: Allow yourself a moment's worth of a pity party.

When life's circumstances get me down, I allow myself just a moment's worth of a pity party...just a moment's worth. I'll feel sorry for myself and have a good cry, then I'm done. It's very cathartic and I feel like it's cleansed my soul then I'm ready to face the day which for some reason suddenly seems refreshed and bright, sparkling and new.

Last edited:
I can't begin to describe how happy that makes me feel. I'm honoured to be considered an inspiration; thank you.

I am constantly amazed at the kindness of some and the cruelty of others.
Appreciate what you have now before it turns into what you once had.

Thank you again.

I was just thinking that. I really have seen the best and worst in people lately. I think the kindness has had me sobbing over the cruelty. Xxx

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back