Hard gel alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi ladies I currently use gellux non soak off hard builder gel. It's a great product. Does the job well but I hate trying to remove it. I don't like the electric files and it's starting to really hurt my hand trying to file a set off. I would like to know if anyone knows a soak of alternative for overlays and sculpting. Any help would be great otherwise I fear I may have to give them up. Thanks.

Hi ladies I currently use gellux non soak off hard builder gel. It's a great product. Does the job well but I hate trying to remove it. I don't like the electric files and it's starting to really hurt my hand trying to file a set off. I would like to know if anyone knows a soak of alternative for overlays and sculpting. Any help would be great otherwise I fear I may have to give them up. Thanks.

Check out The Gel Bottle Inc.. they have just brought out a new range of soak off hard gel. I use their gel Polish and it's brilliant. I personally don't use hard gel, so can't tell you what it's like! But have a look, it might be of interest to you! It is a very new product, I think it only came out about a week ago. I hope this help's :)

Nsi secrets is a soak off hard gel, I use it for swarovski pedicure and setting stones etc onto nails. I like using it but don't use it for enhancements, there are more coming onto the market. Biosculputre has coloured gels that can be used as a overlay like gel polish or for enhancements. The other thing is l and p x

Latest posts

Back