Hard gel recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL17

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a great long lasting hard gel brand for use with gel extensions and hard gel on the natural nail.

Lilly Nails and Light Elegance :) I love that they offer Fiber gel for extra strong enhancements if you tend to sculpt long nails, and they offer different viscosities and nice variety of cover and Camouflage gels. Also light elegance have amazing glitter gels, and Lilly Nails have amazing gel polishes. Both are Cruelty free, as opposed to some other brands. Having said that, most gel brands whether cheap or expensive, known or not well known, will provide decent enhancements if applied correctly. So most of it relies on your skill as a nail tech :)

I also second Light Elegance have been successful with their hard gel and love their glitter gels

Light Elegance for me too..love the brand. The products are amazing. Best glitter gels on the market and the colors are great too. Love the whole system.

Latest posts

Back