Hard gel system recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailditbyamy

Reaction score
Hi all....
I am currrntly training and prodominately using acrylic system by glitterbels and I love the products. However the acrylic smell is really overpowering as I plan to work from home once I have qualified I feel it's a bit too much. My hubby is always saying how strong it is even with good.ventilation.
My point is I would love to look into a hard gel system. Not many nail tech in my area offer it too so i think it could be a unique selling point for me too. It also is less overpowering in the smell department as it doesn't need a monomer but I don't know where to start. What's hard gel system would you recommend I've looked at The Gel Bottle Inc and Gellish but just dont know where to start.
Any help would be appreciated xx

Hi all....
I am currrntly training and prodominately using acrylic system by glitterbels and I love the products. However the acrylic smell is really overpowering as I plan to work from home once I have qualified I feel it's a bit too much. My hubby is always saying how strong it is even with good.ventilation.
My point is I would love to look into a hard gel system. Not many nail tech in my area offer it too so i think it could be a unique selling point for me too. It also is less overpowering in the smell department as it doesn't need a monomer but I don't know where to start. What's hard gel system would you recommend I've looked at The Gel Bottle Inc and Gellish but just dont know where to start.
Any help would be appreciated xx
Hey, I have not long trained in gel extensions and I am using the Cuccio T3 hard gel controlled levelling gel and I highly recommend it, it is easy to use, hard wearing and is better due to it being controlled levelling x

Thanks Ive had a look and this looks like a good system! Going to do some more research! x

Latest posts

Back