Hard/hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollyDuo’s

Reaction score
Hello beautiful ladies & gents :)

I currently use cerepil hard wax normally in euroblonde which I love, however, I think it’s pretty expensive.

ive tried a couple of others, for example the “just wax” brand, which I feel is very “chewing gummy” even when set.

what’s everyone’s favourite strapless wax brand? Any recommendations?

thanks in advance! Xxx

I currently use cerepil hard wax normally in euroblonde which I love, however, I think it’s pretty expensive.

ive tried a couple of others, for example the “just wax” brand, which I feel is very “chewing gummy” even when set.

thanks in advance! Xxx
I really like Harley wax. The aloe hot wax is fab! Xxx

I really like Harley wax. The aloe hot wax is fab! Xxx
Oh amazing I’ve never heard of that brand! Thanks so much for the reply! Xxxx

I am biased as we supply the flirties wax but it might work best if you ask for a sample pack so you can try the different brands especially if you have already tried some you dont like.
Whilst there are a lot of good brands and products, everyone has got their personal preference so trying is the best option to find something you really like :)

Oh amazing I’ve never heard of that brand! Thanks so much for the reply! Xxxx
No worries! Give them a call, they’re very generous with their samples :) xxx

Which Just wax one did you try?
I’m vegan so use their vegan blue bead one but I really can’t fault the pink bead one..for those areas that the hair is in ten different directions or is v short as it never misses any.

They used to do one in a tub at Sally’s that was actually very good too considering it was so cheap.

My all time favourite Is Jax wax in the white beads. They are all amazing but it’s made for intimate services.

Outback Organics Opal wax is amazing !

If you're looking for cost effective, you should give wax:one a try, it is applied super thin meaning you use a lot less (this actually reduces the ouch factor too). Sweet Squared have an offer on right now for anyone converting to the brand.

Hi looking for recommendations for the best hot wax for Hollywood Waxing. Haven’t found a one yet that I am completely happy with. Would love to hear your suggestions TIA

Hi Annie, have you tried wax:one? I couldn't bear to have a full Hollywood until we started using it, now I have it done every 6 weeks.

Having been a demo model for many training centres Kim Lawless wax and Lycon are the least painful

I use wax:one and I can’t fault it

Thanks everyone for your feedback x

thanks in advance! Xxx

I like the just wax vegan blue one, that is actually not very painful and is effective. I never got on with their gel, cremes or soft wax.

My favourite is the jax wax wattle..no competition it’s the best one for bikinis and underarms I’ve ever used.

Outback Organics Opal wax is amazing !
I’ve been using waxperts and cerepril. Both good and flexible. I’ve recently switched to outback organic for my strip wax which I really like and have just ordered the hard wax as cheaper than the ones I’ve used before. I’m feeling positive.

Latest posts

Back