Hard skin removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pure*

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking for recommendations for hard skin removal. Not creams or anything, just physical removers. Has to be hygienic. Thanks xx

Is somethng like "Mr pumice" pumi bar suitable? I personally use this on all my pedi clients.
They can be cut to size and disposed of after every pedi if thats what you want to do.
Or they do a very small one that is disposable in a pack. These are from sally's salon services.

Brill thanks, will look them up!

Microplane rasps are sharp and remove hard skin very effectively

Depending on my client’s needs, I use a guarded razor (I dispose of each blade in a sharps box), then Love pumice (which you can buy on Amazon it AliExpress) then a double sided pumice stone, then a foot file. I sterilise everything else in Milton/sterilisation solution. It keeps my overheads down, is hygienic and a very effective combo!

Best of luck

I’ve tried different files and the microplane but my favourite is the Cuccio foot file. It’s a steel double sided file with sticky disposable course and fine files.

As one more option is e-file with appropriate bits.

Latest posts

Back