Hard wax hints and tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read this post yesterday and in the evening got home to try it it out...
It was wonderful! At college we were explained the diffences to normal warm waxing and what types of hairs it better on etc but I never thought of using it always just asummed warm wax was most effcient (even though I hated it and got in a mess and a tizz everytime I used it)... I can honestly say I won't be going back after reading this. However can someone explain the figure of 8 application thing?

i have always done my specialized waxing with strip wax until today - i found this tutorial and went for it

just wanted to say a big thanks for the tutorial

" You can also press the shiny, hair-free side of a recently removed piece of wax into a corner of wax still on the body to give yourself a ‘handle’ to pull from. This is a great technique when hair grows in multiple directions and you are unable to overlap the lifting edge onto a patch of bare skin (e.g. the bikini line area, underarms, chest, etc). "

This is the piece of information i had been searching for for days, Thankyou for the tutorial :D

I am just about to start hard waxing after using soft wax for all my waxing.

Ever since i had a wax abroad in Spain and they used a stripless wax, i have always wanted to do it as it is so much less painful!! And i found it really takes out more hair and at shorter lengths too.

This was a really great tutorial and i now cannot wait for my new Perron Rigot waxes to come!!

Only just found this. ...thanks for this because I've just ordered some just wax tea tree flexiwax and because it's designed to stick to hair but not skin I'm thinking it'll be a good idea to apply a thin amount of grapeseed oil first?

This is great thanks for your help, quick question.

With hot wax can you go over an area twice (when working on the body) like you can with warm wax??

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back