Harmony Gelish and CND Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutfree3766

Reaction score
Hi,

What are your opinions on Harmony Gelish and CND Vinylux? Do your clients like them? Fav colours, etc.

I'm looking into buying these so want to make sure I'm making the right decision.

Thanks

my clients love vinylux and so do I.

Gone are my days of shellac on toes, this is great for pedicures and wears as well as shellac IMO the good part is you don't need to try and wrap big toes in foils that don't quite fit properly as its easy enough to get off.

I can not comment on Gelish as I sold all mine as I didn't get on with it.

My most popular colours are tutti fruitti, wildfire, purple purple, midnight blue, azure wish - oh forget it they are all great colours. :biggrin:

Great, thank you! Will look out for those colours :)

I like the colours of vinylux, but I'll be honest, it doesn't last that well on my toes. Sometimes I use three coats and it still comes off.

Thank you for your input! :)

I use Gelish and love it! So do my clients, haven't looked back since changing from CND.
I used to use vinylux but since the release of all that jazz polishes I now use those, as lots of the new colours exactly match Gelish gel polish, so it made total sense to use them instead of vinylux. Xx.

Great, thank you!

Thanks everyone :)

Vinylux is good and a good price. However i find it does go gloopy quite quickly, especially the top coat.

Great, thanks for the info

I've decided to try some vinylux to see how I get on with it, as I just LOVE the colours. :) thanks everyone :)

Latest posts

Back