Harmony Gelish on eBay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Hi I'm a newbie to this site and also to harmony gelish. I only muck about doing my own nails and I love it. Was just wondering if the harmony gelish on eBay is the real deal? I have bought a bottle already and it was about £13 but on the harmony web site it's a good £8 - £10 dearer. The stuff of eBay said was genuine and the bottle looks exact same as the real stuff I bought previously.I know people are going to call me stupid and naive for buying the stuff on eBay! But I bought it without looking into first. I hadn't realised the gelish of the harmony website was so much dearer which is making me think the stuff on eBay isn't real? But in all fairness it looks the same and is said to be harmony gelish?

The only way you can be assured that you are buying the genuine article is to buy from the authorised distributor.

All reputable distributors will require you to be a trained professional and prove that fact before they allow you to purchase.

Whatever you want, be that nails, branded clothes, hair straightness, our will find on the web and most defiantly on eBay.
It doesn't matter how good the seller rating is or how much they preach it's the real deal, you never know. Bargains are to be had on eBay but there are so many fraudulent products so if you choose to shop on eBay be very weary and prepare to buy fakes in some cases.
The only way to guarantee genuine products and to keep the professionals doing what they do best is to find the authorised distributed and but from them. Yes it's more expensive but it's new, it's genuine, it's in date and has a professional stamp. It's cheaper on eBay for a reason usually.

Gelish is a professional product and not for mucking about with ;)

If you want to learn how to use Gelish professionaly and safely then I would advise you do a manicure course and then training in Gelish.
Gels and Gel polish can cause allergic reactions when not used properly, and it is a great cause for concern for us in the Nail Industry that untrained people are getting their hand on these products from Ebay and the like, whether they be the real deal or not.

Would love to some training but at the moment money and time are holding me back!Also I live in the north of Scotland so all the training is miles away! Although I believe cnd do training in Inverness?
I have had quick look at college courses but can't seem to see anything, what should I be looking for?

Contact Nail Harmony, and they'll be able to help you with training courses in your area:

Education

Latest posts

Back