Has a client ever fallen asleep on you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

couper

Reaction score
I was in the middle of a full pedicure for a client yesterday and while I was painting her nails she fell asleep! I found it funny but her foot slipped and got polish everywhere.
Has a client ever done this on you?
I'm still new to nails but when I thought about it, we go out of our way to make our clients feel comfortable and relaxed. It must be quite common

PMSL............

Hey hun,your pedi's are either very relaxing,or you are very boring lol lol lol

x x x x

Thanks honey, at least Im not the only one then! It could still be a mixture of them being relaxed and me being boring!:)

[QUOTEThanks honey, at least Im not the only one then! It could still be a mixture of them being relaxed and me being boring!
][/QUOTE]

AGAIN PMSL.

X X X X X

i have clients falling asleep all the time, i have one who falls asleep being waxed!!!! i mean good god how is that possible??!!!! my mum always falls asleep on my nail desk every single time i do her nails, i find a gentle whack on the head with my file tends to bring her back to the land of the living, either that or she wakes up with rude pictures on her nails!!!!! i did have one that kept dropping off but i had to keep tapping her on the hand to wake her up cos she kept falling off the chair!!!! :lol:

I have had a few clients nodding off during different treatments, even enhancements. They are usually really embarrassed but I find it reassuring that they are relaxed and chilling. Oh I could do with a nice relaxing spa pedicure and a wee snooze:hug:

Not quite but I've had some that have been struggling to stay awake & sit there with their eyes closed. I usually give my pedicure clients a drink & a mag so that keeps them occupied. I get loads of people saying how relaxing it is to have their enhancements done too which kinda surprises me. I can totally understand how relaxing manis & pedis are but I don't find enhancements relaxing. The waxing thing baffles me! Ouch :eek:

pussycat said:
i have clients falling asleep all the time, i have one who falls asleep being waxed!!!! i mean good god how is that possible??!!!!

Perhaps she's into S&M and the waxing isn't painfull enough for her?! LOL:lol:

lexylove said:

pmsl:eek: :) :) :)

lexylove said:
pmsl you guys are really naughty thinking things like this... maybe we should get this client as a model for the .... brazillian, hollywood thread lol

i have clients fall asleep on me all the time ( i am not boring!!!) as soon as they enter my salon they say they feel so relaxed that they want to sleep and most of them do.. i just have learnt to work around their sleep time but if i find i need them in a certain position i gently give them a nudge or better still i offer them a "wake up" drink. but look at it this way sometimes its better for you if they are sleeping.. cant be a pain:lol:

HappyHands said:
pmsl you guys are really naughty thinking things like this... maybe we should get this client as a model for the .... brazillian, hollywood thread lol

:eek: feeling a bit quesey at the thought..... it's my boyfriend's very prudish old fashioned mum!! :lol:

pussycat said:
:eek: feeling a bit quesey at the thought..... it's my boyfriend's very prudish old fashioned mum!! :lol:

Hey don't be age-ist loads of people are into S&m now you know!!!! LOL:lol: :lol:

Must add...... I myself am not one of those people couldn't have a wax if you paid me!!!! LOL

My mum always falls asleep whilst i am doing her nails, mainly because where i am mobile i push my table up to her chair so she can sit and watch TV whilst i am doing them.

10 mins later i think to myslelf, ooohhh she's relaxing her hand a bit too much, so i look up at her and zzz zzz zzz zzz zzzz, YEP she's asleep xxx

I have a couple of clients that do it everytime the sit in the chair for any service.

i have;nt had any one fall asleep but plenty have said oOO i could go to sleep you know your doing a good job if there that relaxed

Latest posts

Back