Has Alan Titchmarsh done 'an Ann Robinson' ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zo Zo

Reaction score
What's happened to cosy Alan Titchmarch, trailers for his new show keep popping up on the tv and seriously, I wouldn't recognise him! He looks more like Richard Madeley :eek:

I reckon he's had surgery but I suppose it could be make up, hair and wardrobe???

I was watching tv with my mum and saw this....OMG I think I fancy Alan Titchmarsh:eek::lol:

I was watching tv with my mum and saw this....OMG I think I fancy Alan Titchmarsh:eek::lol:
:lol:

Judy if that's true you must keep it to yourself!:lol::lol::lol:

Although I would do anything to have a Ground Force garden makeover:green:

:lol:

Judy if that's true you must keep it to yourself!:lol::lol::lol:

Although I would do anything to have a Ground Force garden makeover:green:

That would be a bonus too:)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I think I have to see this picture - what channel is it?

I can't find anything Debs but he's about to launch a daytime chat show on ITV :)

Hands off girls the old gardener is MINE:lol::Grope:

Hiya Geeks

I was thinking the same..he looks fab

jenx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm very, very worried about all of you. Judy, hun, I think you need to go and have a little lie down!:green:

So if he now looks like Richard Madeley do you fancy him as well?

Yes there's something about a man wielding a hoe,bringing forth life and tending his sprouts.

Hands off girls the old gardener is MINE:lol::Grope:

PMSL!! I feel the same way!!

I only want him for my garden though (honest)......in my house his name is always spoken in hushed reverential tones ....in fact if I mention Alan Titchmarsh at all...my husband says "MR Titchmarsh to you!!!"

I don't think a gardening Yorkshireman like him would have surgery!
I think he is just looking tanned and fit. I thnk the chat show is at 3pm today!!

PMSL!! I feel the same way!!

I only want him for my garden though (honest)......in my house his name is always spoken in hushed reverential tones ....in fact if I mention Alan Titchmarsh at all...my husband says "MR Titchmarsh to you!!!"

I don't think a gardening Yorkshireman like him would have surgery!
I think he is just looking tanned and fit. I thnk the chat show is at 3pm today!!

My husband's a gardener and thinks the man's a complete a**e! :lol:

Personally I don't see the attraction, but this one's especially for you Judy:

2209alanb.jpg

Ermm NO:eek::lol:
Alans cute I don't care what anyone says!

I admire that:green:

But I'm so confused... I mean, is he still good old cosy gardener Alan or has he turned into Mr Smooth?

I have just seen the ad for his new show, and i will have whatever he is taking by the lorry load if it makes me look as good as that!
Calm down judy iam not saying that i fancy him :green:just that he looks good!:)

Personally I don't see the attraction, but this one's especially for you Judy:

2209alanb.jpg

But he doesn't look like that anymore, he's all suited and booted and spray tanned:Grope:

Latest posts

Back