Has any anyone done any beauty courses at Salford NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcake

Reaction score
I'm wanting to book some courses and just wondering if anyone has used NSI in Salford for training or if there is anywhere else in Manchester that you can recommend?
Thanks x

Probably should have posted this in skin geek sorry, I'm using my phone and didn't realise. Any info will still be gratefully received though.

I've done 3 courses with them, ear piercing, Hollywood toes and spray tanning. I would highly recommend them, they are always on hand to help, hope that helps

Thanks for your reply Rachel. I'm thinking of doing the ear piercing one too. Quite fancy the ear candling one as well x

I recently did the threading course, it was great and we were all reassured that if we had any problems they were on hand for advice and the opportunity to sit in on a further course if we didn't feel confident after completion.

Also did the acrylic conversion a few years ago, this REALLY helped with my acrylic application.

Overall highly recommended.

Latest posts

Back