Has any one done a course with global therapy??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

posh totty

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone done a course with global therapy? I have given a deposit to attend a course in facial rejuvination (anti ageing) massage. The course was advertised on healthy pages courses but with one thing and another I have got a bit doubtful over it all, it would be great if some one has done a course with them because I am quite interested in this and really want to go ahead with it xX

hiya i havnt done any training with this company but have just had a look at the website and it seems ok . whats u concern with this company , what makes u doubt them? they r acredited by the guild and holistic fed to so it seems ok . there wasnt alot of info on the website tho compared to other training establishments i have to say . also where is the training based ? couldnt find it on the site!

Hi, what has made me doubt them is that after I had paid my deposit I phoned them to make sure my payment had gone through o.k and the main number is a tesco mobile & when I got through the woman didn't seem very professional and said she would pass my details on to the tutor in my chosen area. I then got approached by the tutor who said she couldn't make the date given but she could come to me (no extra cost) at a date I choose but that would be after I pay the rest of the course in full. Because they do credited courses and have venues all over I thought it was all o.k but I have no address for them and it all sounds a bit iffy....sorry if I have gone on a bit but am worried !!

Well hopefully it's just badly organised, I understand where you're coming from but the training itself might be excellent - fingers crossed!

I think there are some other threads about this course, haven't got time to find them for you but try searching indian face massage and facial rejuvention x

I booked an Indian head massage course through them, Global Therapy are basically just a middle man acting on behalf of several independent tutors. My course was very good and I had no problems at all with it or with Global Training. Hth's.

I booked an Indian head massage course through them, Global Therapy are basically just a middle man acting on behalf of several independent tutors. My course was very good and I had no problems at all with it or with Global Training. Hth's.
I kinda had a feeling that Global therapy might be a middle man kind of thing, its good to know some one has been on a course via them and all went well...thank-you

Hi
Just wanted to suggest that you telephone the guild or holisitic federation to confirm that they will insure you. I have come in contact with many students who have done courses that state you can get insurance only to find out later that their insurance company wont cover them.
I run my own college so any questions, happy to help.
Kim

Hi Kim, thats a good point, I did do my checks before paying my deposit and my current insurance (profesional beauty direct) will cover me for facial rejuvination massage.I always like to make a check of that before starting a new course. thank-you x

Latest posts

Back