has any used......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alibaba

Reaction score
hi i'm training at the moment with a product by Magnetic, has anyone used it and if so how was it compared with Creative?

Hi

I've never heard of Magnetic, i've used NSI, and want to try OPI as i can't get Creative Acrylic until i've done the course sometime in June/July i hope.

Shelley:|

i have never heard of it, ive heard of creative and gina wallace but not that, im sure one of the girls on here will be able to help though. Good luck :)

Got me. I thought I was pretty much offay with damn near all brands out there.
Let us know how you get on if you give it a go.

The Nail Geek said:
Got me. I thought I was pretty much offay with damn near all brands out there.
Let us know how you get on if you give it a go.

It's a private label from a Dutch Company (Mey Liang Cosmetics). The lady-owner has been in the business quite a while and has got distributeurs in several European countries as wel as in south Africa. I've worked with it once very recently, the l&p applied easily and it's very simular to many other private label brands here in The Netherlands(to my opinion). I found the colored powders not dense enough thou............to watery once applied.

I know Mey Liang and I know her private lable.
All I can say to you is this ... it IS very similar to other private lable stuff because most people private label from the same source.
These products are not cutting edge products, but simply generic L&P. So naturaly they will all be of a similar hue.

geeg said:
I know Mey Ling and I know her private lable.
All I can say to you is this ... it IS very similar to other private lable stuff because most people private label from the same source.
These products are not cutting edge products, but simply generic L&P. So naturaly they will all be of a similar hue.

Yes, I totally agree........when they first start out with the private labeling you can even sometimes see by the packaging from wich supplier it comes.
We're a bunch of fellow nailtech friends who do network alot and organise meetings about twice a year. Each of us will take it's own products and we'll just play around...........it gives us the change to share experiences, learn from one another and play with a range of different products.......although they really become more and more simular all the time.........it's like where they first came from eg. 3 to 5 different sources, they now all come from 1 or 2.

Mey Liang started out as Starnail Academy one of the first in The Netherlands.

FunkyNails said:
It's a private label from a Dutch Company (Mey Liang Cosmetics). The lady-owner has been in the business quite a while and has got distributeurs in several European countries as wel as in south Africa. I've worked with it once very recently, the l&p applied easily and it's very simular to many other private label brands here in The Netherlands(to my opinion). I found the colored powders not dense enough thou............to watery once applied.
thanks for that, i've been training with it and i thought that the pink wasn't anywhere near Creative ultra blush, it just seems so pale. would you recommend sticking with it or chaning to Creative?

I'll let you have 3 guesses as to what my answer will be!!

Maybe it is not generally known that Star nails is one of the largest 'private lable suppliers' in the world ... well, now you know it.

geeg said:
I'll let you have 3 guesses as to what my answer will be!!

Maybe it is not generally known that Star nails is one of the largest 'private lable suppliers' in the world ... well, now you know it.

so is magnetic and star the same quality for tips and acrylic. i know they are nothing like velosity because they are just soooooooo nice. but i want to be able to stand my corner when im told magnetic and creative are the same cross linkage acrylic system. thank you

sawasdee ka

I realy wish i am not wrong i have problem here 2day already .

But i see in Thailand have company have name all seasons and this is star nails .

I have brosure in my salon and products all the same and have photo of man in sunglasses same i see b4 star nails and guccio .

Mui from Thailand

glenda said:
i want to be able to stand my corner when im told magnetic and creative are the same cross linkage acrylic system. thank you

Creative products are manufactured by Creative. Creative products are patented technology, which means the formulations are different and protected by copyright against anyone copying them.

Creative products are much more sophisticated than ordinary cross linked polymers. Creative had that back in 1979 with Solar Nail when others were still supplying dental acrylic!! Solar Nail was different to any other product until 1994. When Radical arrived on the scene it was so diffferent and amazing and now we have Retention+ ... it just goes on getting better.

Creative have their own research and development laboratory ... I only know of 3 other companies that have any R&D. CReative have Doug Schoon and his team.

So now I hope that maybe you can stand your corner!!

thank you GiGi
i never question creative i just KNOW their products are brill i can always buy with confidence. i walk through the nail shop in leeds and say to myself
"can i live without this NO corse not" i cant wait for the gel. but thanks again for info. i didnt know about the star nails thing. learning all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back