Has anybody been on the Elemis training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautysallyxox

Reaction score
Has anybody been on the elemis training?!

Has anybody been on the elemis training?!

Hi beautysally yes I have ... I've been on the Elemis Face and Body and Elemis Exotics ive also done the wraps the trainers came to us though we never went to Avonmouth .. If there's anything else you'd like to know ask away :) xx

Yes I've done the face and eyes course and the body course. The facials are fab and all have set massage routines, very thorough training and helpful trainers. 😊

Hi beautysally yes I have ... I've been on the Elemis Face and Body and Elemis Exotics ive also done the wraps the trainers came to us though we never went to Avonmouth .. If there's anything else you'd like to know ask away :) xx

Oh just wanted to know how long the online test took to complete and what percentage you have to get on each test ? Xx

Hi beautysally you have to do all 7 modules and pass I believe 90% on each of the modules .... It took me around 2 and a half hours can take more or less, I really revised and had to re do one of the modules again .. When you open the online training it opens another screen on the comp don't get rid of it it's nothing but black but you need to leave it open, you can minimise it because that's the screen that passes the information back to the online training on whether you've passed or not ... I made the school boy error of x ing it and had to restart the whole thing 😂😂I can't explain it any better than that but you'll understand it once you start hth x x x

Hi beautysally you have to do all 7 modules and pass I believe 90% on each of the modules .... It took me around 2 and a half hours can take more or less, I really revised and had to re do one of the modules again .. When you open the online training it opens another screen on the comp don't get rid of it it's nothing but black but you need to leave it open, you can minimise it because that's the screen that passes the information back to the online training on whether you've passed or not ... I made the school boy error of x ing it and had to restart the whole thing 😂😂I can't explain it any better than that but you'll understand it once you start hth x x x

Thanks so much!!

Thanks so much!!

I logged in on my laptop and another computer at the same time and cheated :eek:

Didnt like their training at all, really rushed and mind boggling compared to all the other training I've done :Scared:

I logged in on my laptop and another computer at the same time and cheated :eek:

Didnt like their training at all, really rushed and mind boggling compared to all the other training I've done :Scared:

I don't get why you would cheat... Your only cheating yourself out of money.. The online training helps with retail as you get to know the clinical trial results and the products really well and also helps with retailing aspect of the salon/ spa thus whacking up your profit :s

Your right It is a lot to get through in training but your engrossed into it for a week or so depending on what training your going ahead with... then your out there doing the treatments when you're done with training though support is still very much there for you and your team as you can go on refresher courses etc :)

I cheated cos I had two days to do it after getting back from holiday. And it was so long winded and boring I lost the will to live after half an hour with it.

I love doing product knowledge, I'm like a Lisa Simpson geek. But when you're staring a computer screen and not sat there with the trainer, being able to see how the product smells and feels etc, and not being able to ask any questions, it just feels lazy by Elemis to palm it off and save money by not having to pay somebody to go through it with you.

I found they turn you all into robots, there is no real part to put your own stamp on anything which personally I didn't like. And they didn't provide tea, which on beauty training is a massive negative mark haha.

This might be me being a grump, personally I didn't like Elemis at all.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Obv you had a different experience then as I had a whole day of product knowledge from elemis with all the products there to see touch and smell as we went through each of them.. Then to do the online training to back it up with when we were complete with the treatment side of things :) a bit different to how you had it then probably.. Xx

The reason why there is no opportunity to put your stamp on the treatments is due to them wanting clients walking in to say a spa in the north-East of England then the same person walking into the spa I work in and having the same facial with the same movements and products but tailoring it to their skin needs by adapting with a range of products there is choice on thr facials and you can then tailor your retail selection to them afterwards towards their lifestyle as the brand is a lifestyle brand.. In the deep tissue massage you have time on the back area of the client to freestyle hth xx

Obv you had a different experience then as I had a whole day of product knowledge from elemis with all the products there to see touch and smell as we went through each of them.. Then to do the online training to back it up with when we were complete with the treatment side of things :) a bit different to how you had it then probably.. Xx

The reason why there is no opportunity to put your stamp on the treatments is due to them wanting clients walking in to say a spa in the north-East of England then the same person walking into the spa I work in and having the same facial with the same movements and products but tailoring it to their skin needs by adapting with a range of products there is choice on thr facials and you can then tailor your retail selection to them afterwards towards their lifestyle as the brand is a lifestyle brand.. In the deep tissue massage you have time on the back area of the client to freestyle hth xx

Was there a written test during the course or any difficult trick questions asked? Nervous :/

Latest posts

Back