Has Anybody Trained With Lcn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueyes

Reaction score
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS TRAINED WITH LCN, I AM THINKING OF DOING A NAIL TECH COURSE WITH THEM AND WOULD LOVE SOME FEEDBACK

FROM A VERY CONFUSED NEWBIE:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorry hun, not heard of them, is it at one of the wholesalers or do they come to you?

I did in Nov 2003 but have moved to Calgel since. It is a buff off gel and I did like it but expensive. Good customer service. Lots more products in the range now. Just brought out Acrylic as they only had gel before really. The bit I dont like about LCN is sadly they do not exhibit at the big shows anymore. Not sure that the training is any different from other big companies. My training was with the 3 step sculpting gel and today they use the self level gel. It is international. Hope that helps.

I did a lot of training with LCN at their Head Office and I have to say it was all good, however as with anything it will vary from trainer to trainer. The gels are great but very expensive. You wouldn't got wrong if you chose to train with them I'm sure.

I did my first basic manicure and pedicure courses with them, I think they are very good. I learned everything I needed to know, did some great practical work and was given great paperwork.

Their products are expensive, but good quality. I've not used their gel, although I've worn it in the past.

Not sure if it's just the people I've had contact with, but no-one tends to stay with them long term, perhaps thats down to cost? Certainly not from a training perspective

I have trained with them, a few years ago, and then I did a refresher course last year. They are very good. As already said on this thread, customer support is excellent, which I consider as important as the product itself.

They have a wide range of products and their website is very good. Give them a call on 01273 837302.:lol:

Carly x

HI

I did my original gel training with LCN i found their training very thorough, ob as sass says it will vary from trainer to trainer. They used to do update road shows too which were very good.

It is expensive but as in all things you get what you pay for

HTH

Hey hun,

I'm a devoted LCN fan - i've been using them for nearly 5 years now and i just love the stuff!!

The products are great to work with - they have a beautiful shiney glass like finish, deliver fabulous results, and the chaps in their head office are all lovely as well!! - very efficient in processing orders and knowledgeable too.

The training is always thorough and they are always there at the end of the phone should you have a query. I've recently done my Level 2 exam and got a sneaky peek at the new Ultima acrylic range - i'll be booking up asap to learn all about it!!

happy nailing!!

trish

I think our very lovely own Geeg first trained with LCN from memory???

Latest posts

Back