Has anyone been on a CND L&P course recently?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly_Day_Dreamer.

Reaction score
So im booked on next month and just a couple of questions!

Does the kit you get include an acrylic brush? It doesnt say that you do but they must give you one to work with? I dont know if I should buy one.

So on the 4th day that you bring your model, im assuming that you do a full set on them that day? And then when you go back a couple of weeks later you perform infills. What if their nails fall off or something beforehand lol

Thanks

I did my CND Beginners L&P course in 2017, so things may have changed.

You get a size 8 brush in the kit, on my first day of the training my educator advised us on extra items to buy, such as a spare brush and more files in order to make sure we had everything we needed for the full 6 weeks.
I wouldn't buy anything until you have started your training, if you really, really, want to speak to your educator first.

It honestly doesn't matter what state your models nails are in when you do your rebalance/infill day, that's part of learning. I seem to remember my model had cracks and a huuuuuuge amount of lifting on that day! :)

You'll do great and will have a fab time!

I did my CND Beginners L&P course in 2017, so things may have changed.

You get a size 8 brush in the kit, on my first day of the training my educator advised us on extra items to buy, such as a spare brush and more files in order to make sure we had everything we needed for the full 6 weeks.
I wouldn't buy anything until you have started your training, if you really, really, want to speak to your educator first.

It honestly doesn't matter what state your models nails are in when you do your rebalance/infill day, that's part of learning. I seem to remember my model had cracks and a huuuuuuge amount of lifting on that day! :)

You'll do great and will have a fab time!
Thanks for your response. I have read a few posts about needing extra files but unfortunately all the ones I need are out of stock at S2 at the moment!

Good to know, I will feel sorry for my model having to keep them on if they are horrendous lol x

Hehe, make sure you pick a nice model that will understand you are training. :)

Honestly, you'll love it, no need to stress about it! :)

Latest posts

Back