Has anyone bought any of the Eve Taylor starter kits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslargelashes

Reaction score
Has any fellow Geeks bought the ET starter kits? Not the mobile one but the retail and professional one? I am just a solo therapist, but use ET and looking to retail, so for those who have bought them, was it worth it? Or should I just price everything I need seperately? And just get what I need? Were the kits good value for money? I'm looking at starter kit 3.

Just bumping this up, although I have read the 'ET mobile skincare kit' thread and I'm now tempted by the tester display, and just buying extra moisturisers, hmmmmmm

I purchased the tester display a few weeks ago and it looks very professional. It was more a way for me to try the products out before buying the professional sizes. I've been really pleased with it and the tester display definitely gets people's attention so even when I get more products i'm going to keep the display stocked up so people can have a play.

The second therapist at our salon purchased it about a month or two ago and she has said nothing but good things about it she said it was worth the money and has sold loads and had a quite a few regulars for it now . She said it was a really good buy !!

Latest posts

Back