Has anyone dealt with takeaway menu advertisers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missreid

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone had dealt with these? It works out at £5 a week and you get that back in food from the restaurant. The advert is placed in the restaurant menu and the takeaway menu. It's an Italian and its really nice. It's a two year deal so I'm a bit skeptical. Its an actual advertising company who run the deal. Any help would be great thank you!x

Just a follow up to let you all know that's it's a scam, I've found loads of reviews of them and they are all bad. The name of the company is quality foods, so beware!!x

I thought it would be; any cold-callers who want you to advertise in takeaway menus/police wall planners/charity thingamybobs are usually complete and total scam merchants...

I know, I'm normally really wary but this sounded like a good deal. I'm going to get in touch directly with the restaurant and see if I can strike up something between ourselves (swapping menus and price lists). x

Latest posts

Back