Has anyone done LVL Lashes course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
Hi everyone , im considering doing the LVL Lashes course x
Has anyone done this?
Do you enjoy it and are the results good and are people ok with a £45/£55 price tag ?

Thanks geeks xx

Hi Delish.

Have a search, you will find all the info you need and it saves starting another thread on a topic already covered.

Zooks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ye i have been and the creative academy website and done all the research for myself prices, treatment process and everything x

Just wanted to know everyone else's opinion

I haven't seen any other thread as im quite new x

Hi Delish.

Have a search, you will find all the info you need and it saves starting another thread on a topic already covered.

Zooks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello,

I typed LVL into the search box and it came up with no results found - not even this one?

Hi everyone , im considering doing the LVL Lashes course x
Has anyone done this?
Do you enjoy it and are the results good and are people ok with a £45/£55 price tag ?

Thanks geeks xx

Its a fantastic course and the girls at the Creative Academy Manchester are great. I charge £45 and have never had any one say its to expensive. It is by far my favorite treatment. X

Its a fantastic course and the girls at the Creative Academy Manchester are great. I charge £45 and have never had any one say its to expensive. It is by far my favorite treatment. X

Thank you for your opinion x
I have requested a booking and so looking forward to it x

I wanted 27th next week but i have a scan
So i got to hold out till 7th oct x lol x

Have you got any pics ? X

Latest posts

Back