Has anyone else had postage problems with Sienna X lately??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyq123

Reaction score
Hi all, would just like some advice. I have never had problems in the past but just lately on my biggest order with sienna x, all has gone wrong! First off, after promising me next day despatch, my retail was delivered 9 days later. Then the invoice didn't have my details correct consequently it must be corrected for my tax books as did the last invoice(even though I had stressed all details in my previous order). But to top it all, my order gets to me and having ordered 2 litres of 'Tonights the Night', I only received one even though I have been billed for it. What happens in these cases? Surely the warehouse depot who pack the stuff have to check off what is stated on the invoice. Any advice would be precious if anyone else has had these problems. I am hoping that I just have got a bit of an inexperienced phone person taking my order because I really do like Sienna stuff but am not pleased at paying over 100 quid with VAT and only receiving 1 litre of solution!

Hi all, would just like some advice. I have never had problems in the past but just lately on my biggest order with sienna x, all has gone wrong! First off, after promising me next day despatch, my retail was delivered 9 days later. Then the invoice didn't have my details correct consequently it must be corrected for my tax books as did the last invoice(even though I had stressed all details in my previous order). But to top it all, my order gets to me and having ordered 2 litres of 'Tonights the Night', I only received one even though I have been billed for it. What happens in these cases? Surely the warehouse depot who pack the stuff have to check off what is stated on the invoice. Any advice would be precious if anyone else has had these problems. I am hoping that I just have got a bit of an inexperienced phone person taking my order because I really do like Sienna stuff but am not pleased at paying over 100 quid with VAT and only receiving 1 litre of solution!

You really need to contact them about this rather than posting on here.
Im sure they will be able to rectify the situation if you explain whats happened

Will do, thanks - just wanted to find out what the procedure is in cases like these as I don't suppose anyone would think to take photographs in front of the courier as to what is delivered. I certainly didn't so I am hoping that their records show that only one litre was sent.

hi
i hav had this happen before with them as well ordered two solutions and only one turned up and needed it before the weekend but i rang them and they set me the other one out no problems and they were really helpful and apologetic and tried to do all they could to get it to me but it was last thing on a thursday and i was working away on the friday xx

Thanks for that Lady B - I will ring them first thing Monday morning. I only received the package yesterday afternoon and I don't think they work at the weekend but I have emailed them as well. Ta again

Thanks Mathew and Lady B for the good advice. Called them first thing Monday and they sent my missing solution out post haste. Spoke to a really helpful lady called Janet (in charge of customer services I think) x

Latest posts

Back