Has anyone ever tried Aromawax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishchick

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Just wondering if any of you have ever tried Aromawax? I have been trying to get a hold of Perron Rigot but would also like to try this brand as at the moment I have just done my intimate waxing course with the Perron Rigot and loved it for this type of waxing but as I'm doing lots of freebies on friends & family until I get the confidence I need for paying clients I think a cheaper alternative will be ok to use as its a free treatment.

If you could suggest any other cheaper alternatives until I move onto Perron Rigot I am open to suggestions ladies :) at the moment I am just using the hot film wax from Sally's and have to say I do not like it at all!

Hope this makes sense.. Thanks in advance x

Hey Geeks,

Just wondering if any of you have ever tried Aromawax? I have been trying to get a hold of Perron Rigot but would also like to try this brand as at the moment I have just done my intimate waxing course with the Perron Rigot and loved it for this type of waxing but as I'm doing lots of freebies on friends & family until I get the confidence I need for paying clients I think a cheaper alternative will be ok to use as its a free treatment.

If you could suggest any other cheaper alternatives until I move onto Perron Rigot I am open to suggestions ladies :) at the moment I am just using the hot film wax from Sally's and have to say I do not like it at all!

Hope this makes sense.. Thanks in advance x
Hi,I have used HARA wax from Aston +Fincher for at least 15 years. Have tried others over last 30 years in my salon but always have gone back to hara. Hope this helps.

Hi,I have used HARA wax from Aston +Fincher for at least 15 years. Have tried others over last 30 years in my salon but always have gone back to hara. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help :) xx

I use aroma wax strip wax & their rollers for legs & I find it great. haven't tried their hot wax as I use Euroblonde for intimate so I can't help there. Maybe try a bag but I've tried a lot of hot waxes & they are always far inferior to Euroblonde x

I've used the lavender aromawax and find it really good!

Ask friends and family for a small donation to use towards buying the good wax, the wax you intend to work with. There is no point in using an inferior product to practice with.

Thanks everyone for your help. I've tried the aroma wax in the hot wax and have to say it's def nowhere near as good as euro blonde so I'll be buying it next x

Don't know what your budget is, but Adam&Eve hot and strip waxes are brilliant products delivering fantastic results and their customer service is second to none.

Ooh thanks are they around the same as the Perron rigot waxes? Also I haven't actually registered as a business or anything yet is it still possible to order off them? Thanks

Ooh thanks are they around the same as the Perron rigot waxes? Also I haven't actually registered as a business or anything yet is it still possible to order off them? Thanks
Don't know prices of PR, but find Adam& Eve reasonable. Just fill in the contact form on their website and explain and they'll be able to advice and help. It's either Karen or David.

Ok thanks very much for your help

Latest posts

Back