Has anyone got this Roo beauty case?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405965366.090749.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has this and what are your thoughts? X

I havnt got that but do have others by roo an I don't regret Any x

Think Im going to get this one. Need something to hold my lamp x

Me! It's not strong enough for the lamp really- one I had broke. Roo kindly sent me another one but it is quite heavy. Ok for storage but bad idea for mobile work.

I was thinking of buying this to store all my nail art bits in, let me know what you think of it if you do get it xx

I have this in giraffe print and find it really good. I fit my cnd lamp, acrylic nail kit, pots of gel, manicure tools, towel, couch roll & a few gel polishes.
I am about to get the polish case with the 3 cases in for my gel polishes as I think they would be easier and safer to transport this way.

Do you find it quite sturdy to keep your lamp in then. I don't want it to break.
How many towels can you fit in? X

I have this one and so far so good x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Have been using this for a year now x the little drawers at the top are starting to come apart now but apart from that it's ok. I would probably get the one on wheels next time round as sometimes it feels like the handle could break as it's heavy when full

Have been using this for a year now x the little drawers at the top are starting to come apart now but apart from that it's ok. I would probably get the one on wheels next time round as sometimes it feels like the handle could break as it's heavy when full

Thanks for the reply. Few different opinions on this just wanted to be sure before I got one! X

Now I'm stuck between these 2!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406062619.162518.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406062630.539968.jpg

I'd go for the bag. Less heavy to start with and it's like a tardis. I've packed a whole trolley's worth of supplies into this bag and still got room to spare.

I did have a trolley but it was so heavy and I couldn't get my lamp in there as well so this is a much better solution for me. Plus easier to get in and out of car

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd go for the bag. Less heavy to start with and it's like a tardis. I've packed a whole trolley's worth of supplies into this bag and still got room to spare.

I did have a trolley but it was so heavy and I couldn't get my lamp in there as well so this is a much better solution for me. Plus easier to get in and out of car

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you. I am definitely getting the bag now. Good job I asked as I'd be having the box! X

Latest posts

Back