Has anyone had problems with orders from Nail Delights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I ordered on 11th February (only a small order) & had not received it after a week so I emailed them....they replied & said they would resend if I didnt receive it in a couple of days. Still no order so they said they would send again.
I have still not received it & I sent two emails last week & left a telephone message today & have received no reply to emails or message.
Just wondered if anyone else has had any problems?

Nail Delights is also a member of this site, so why don't you send her a PM?

Nail Delights is also a member of this site, so why don't you send her a PM?

I have pm'd nail delights....done everything I can now to contact so lets hope I get a reply.

I've ordered with no problems. Have you checked with your local post Office Depot to see if its there. They don't always leave a postcard if they've missed you. X

I've ordered with no problems. Have you checked with your local post Office Depot to see if its there. They don't always leave a postcard if they've missed you. X

I have had loads of orders from them in the past with no problems. I know my postie & he always leaves me a card.
I just dont understand why I have had no replys to my emails.....very disappointing service.

I ordered on 11th February (only a small order) & had not received it after a week so I emailed them....they replied & said they would resend if I didnt receive it in a couple of days. Still no order so they said they would send again.
I have still not received it & I sent two emails last week & left a telephone message today & have received no reply to emails or message.
Just wondered if anyone else has had any problems?

Call them, they are more than helpful. I ordered some stuff and 1 item wasn't in stock. When my order came she'd put a free one in and said it had come instock before my order was sent :D

I ordered on Thursday last week and this morning sent a wee message asking when may I receive my order. I got a message back within the hour saying that it should be with me very soon and if it doesn't appear in the next couple of days to recontact them. Order arrived this afternoon. I was very pleased with the quick response to my question. Hope you get things sorted out soon.

I ordered on Thursday last week and this morning sent a wee message asking when may I receive my order. I got a message back within the hour saying that it should be with me very soon and if it doesn't appear in the next couple of days to recontact them. Order arrived this afternoon. I was very pleased with the quick response to my question. Hope you get things sorted out soon.

They answered my first emails, but no response to my second two, or to my messages at nail delights or on here.

Call them, they are more than helpful. I ordered some stuff and 1 item wasn't in stock. When my order came she'd put a free one in and said it had come instock before my order was sent :D

As I said, I have called them & left a message but no one has rung me back.

Hi Hun,
I haven't actually had them send me anything, as I live quite close so always end up going in there. But I have personally found the lady (sad, I have never asked for her name :-(. ) really helpful in person and on the phone.
I hope you get this sorted as she really is sooo helpful. If I can help out as I can pop in there, pm me hope this helps xxx

I did have big problems at the beginning of the week trying to track my order.
Couldn't get through on the phone, emails, FB or on here. Left lots of messages every where I could.

However, they did get back to me by phone. From what I was told for some reason, the phone lines and internet had gone down, and they had an absolute nightmare trying to deal with the amount of calls coming through. The lady on the phone was extremely helpful and resent my order. I recieved it the following day.

Concidering they had such a mad day, I can safely say that Nail Delights did come to my rescue in the end and I was not let down.

It may be that they have a back log of calls. I am sure they will contact you as soon as they can.

Hope this helps.

I ordered some stuff Friday but had a few problems with my orders.. When I contacted them yesterday to see we're my order was they said Royal Mail hasn't turned up last wed or fri and it had been sent out not received it yet hope it comes tomorrow this is my 1st order and I'm desperate to try some foils out!!!

Leah xx

Hi Hun,
I haven't actually had them send me anything, as I live quite close so always end up going in there. But I have personally found the lady (sad, I have never asked for her name :-(. ) really helpful in person and on the phone.
I hope you get this sorted as she really is sooo helpful. If I can help out as I can pop in there, pm me hope this helps xxx

thanks, I have pm'd you x

I did have big problems at the beginning of the week trying to track my order.
Couldn't get through on the phone, emails, FB or on here. Left lots of messages every where I could.

However, they did get back to me by phone. From what I was told for some reason, the phone lines and internet had gone down, and they had an absolute nightmare trying to deal with the amount of calls coming through. The lady on the phone was extremely helpful and resent my order. I recieved it the following day.

Concidering they had such a mad day, I can safely say that Nail Delights did come to my rescue in the end and I was not let down.

It may be that they have a back log of calls. I am sure they will contact you as soon as they can.

Thanks, I have been trying to contact them for a week now to no avail. I have always found them really good in the past though. I will await a reply x

Hope this helps.

I still have not got my order. I have sent numerous emails, tried to telephone with no answer & also tried to contact on SG.

The customer service stinks & I am seriously P....d off with nail delights. I always used to recommend them to other geeks, but now I would say dont bother to order from them.

They haven't even had the decency to reply to me, I have no goods & no refund. Stay clear geeks!!!!!

Hi i ordered a few items from them sunday eve and received my order today. Never ordered anything before now but liked all there art pieces and would order again from them. Its a shame your not getting any response from them. :confused:

I still have not got my order. I have sent numerous emails, tried to telephone with no answer & also tried to contact on SG.

The customer service stinks & I am seriously P....d off with nail delights. I always used to recommend them to other geeks, but now I would say dont bother to order from them.

They haven't even had the decency to reply to me, I have no goods & no refund. Stay clear geeks!!!!!

Hi I ordered from nail delight recently . 1st order . Arrived on time but order dried flowers and there were much less flowers than it says on the pack .tried to ring pm naildelight but no answer yet .x

Hi I ordered from nail delight recently . 1st order . Arrived on time but order dried flowers and there were much less flowers than it says on the pack .tried to ring pm naildelight but no answer yet .x

Please let me know if you manage to contact them.:)

I just checked and they are active on their Facebook profile (it's a personal profile) It could be another avenue of contact to try?

I am now having the same problem with Nail Delights. I made my order on the 2nd Aug, they have taken my money but I have still not received my delivery.
I left it the 10 working days they say it could take sometimes and then emailed them which I received no reply to, I then emailed again and received no reply and no matter how many times I ring them I keep getting told there is no one available to take my call and get cut off.

I'm really not happy with there customer service at all.

Did you ever get your money back from them? x

I know this is an old thread but better than starting a new one with the same question.
I ordered from nail delights a week ago and not received my items. It's not shown on my transaction details on the account but the money has been taken from my bank. I've contacted them by email twice, once on facebook and the telephone number is no longer available. I see the SG profile hasn't been used for a while too.
In the past I've had no problems, last time I ordered was November though.
It's not a lot just some empty pots for foils and adhesive but still money and if they are not trading anymore should close their site

Thanks
Vicki x

I had a problem with them aswell I never received my order or my money back in February still waiting for it till this day !!!

Latest posts

Back