Has anyone had the IMAGINAIL nail art system used on them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grelot

Reaction score
Hi guys, just out of idle curiosity, has anyone had the IMAGINAIL system used on them yet? I've seen countless ads, but not seen the machine in the flesh. I hear it's meant to be quick and the results amazing (for 5000 quid it damn well should be) but I'd like to hear from someone who's actually had it done!

Surely using a machine takes some of the creativity and fun out of doing Nail Art?

Answers anyone?
TJ

I saw the imaginail at the trade fair,i was really impressed with it, you just put your hand under a machine and wella you have instant nail art.
BUT i left it to dry for about 30mins and it just peeled of like super glue so was very dissapointed, maybe it needs more research, but i,m no expert in the machine. would be interested how clairefrompreston is finding it.

The NSS a my local mall has one. I'm considering trying it out.

the salon i used to work in ordered one just before i left, i saw the leaflets she got through about it, it does look really good. its good for the techs who arent good at complicated art and want to achieve it. so they r a pretty good idea for those non artistic techs out there

In my opinion i feel this takes some of the skill out of our profession.

Nail artistry is a wonderfull skill to have and the thought that a machine is replacing this art makes me sad :sad:

Hi,
I had a demo at the Gmex show, and wasn't too impressed. They painted my nail with white UV polish first so the machine could find my nail - hopefully this comes in clear too, because if the image doesn't cover the whole nail, it can end up looking a little silly(!)
Anyway, I thought the image looked a bit grainy, as if it was a transfer. It definitely wansn't the same as having the personal touch of hand drawn nailart.

Grrr
icon_rolleyes.gif

This new concept can be great, but you need good training in order to be able to use it properly. I've heard from other people that they will just sell you the machine, and leave it for you to work out.

I got a machine from Digi Printers, the training was fantastic and I am able to perform great nail art for my clients. The designs last for up to 3 weeks, basically when the nails grow out. Its not the going to change the world, but its great fopr me as I can offer individual designs that would be difficult to do any other way. Realistically, takes about 20 minutes to prepare the nail, print and finish to do a good job. Try this www.diginailart.com

FRANKY said:
This new concept can be great, but you need good training in order to be able to use it properly. I've heard from other people that they will just sell you the machine, and leave it for you to work out.

I got a machine from Digi Printers, the training was fantastic and I am able to perform great nail art for my clients. The designs last for up to 3 weeks, basically when the nails grow out. Its not the going to change the world, but its great fopr me as I can offer individual designs that would be difficult to do any other way. Realistically, takes about 20 minutes to prepare the nail, print and finish to do a good job. Try this [URL="http://www.diginailart.com"]www.diginailart.com[/URL]
ok someone else was asking yesterday about diginailart and I thought it sounded great, had a quick look at the web site, would you spill the beens on costs? machine and inks etc?
Cheers hun
Susie x

Latest posts

Back