Has anyone heard of a website naio.co.uk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered some glitters from naio a few time i can't understand how they get here as fast as they do.. Ordered mine Thursday afternoon delivered Friday morning. Super fab.
Saying that sweetsquared are the same.

Welcome to Salongeek Barbara. Glad to hear you are impressed by the delivery time for Naio. Are you qualified or do you do your own nails?

[emoji171]
Hi right now my own but in next month I want sign to on the course and I want to be qualified but I dont do nails to others because first I want to be great in that. It is just for me now and training fingers :) but I am happy on 100%

Well the OP hasn't posted since 2014 so may not still be about in the forum - who knows.
Although I understand that you want to give Naio Nails 'side of the story', it probably isn't the best idea to drag up 6 year old posts to respond to particularly when they aren't very positive as this just highlights them again rather than just letting them archive. It would perhaps be an idea to respond to any recent posts as you can then give a more accurate account of current company policies & procedures etc. As you say yourself, you have only been with the company for a couple of weeks so you cannot really comment on what happened 6 years ago so in effect it is irrelevant.

I haven't dragged anything up. When I google search the company name this thread was coming up on page 1 of the search, so someone must be keeping it active. I just don't want us to loose customers over what someone is saying in a forum. We are a small business ran by a family who love nail products and put their heart and soul into the business, so any complaints and issues I see, I will reply to and deal with to help our business grow. Just doing my job at the end of the day. I don't want to cause any offense to anyone.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your advice which is greatly appreciated. I can't believe that a company would be so shody. Do they not realise they may be damaging peoples nails with their cheap and nasty products. I certainly won't be using them in the future then.

I'm an Arien - who of course are very patient people indeed!!!! NOT :green: and am just wishing my life away and wishing it was months down the line and was more qualified!!!

Sorry to ask silly questions, do I get a student starter pack from the people I am training with ie Fingertips Salon in Edinburgh, which include CND products? Where you able to grasp the liquid and powder mix easily??

Thanks
Pxx

L&P ratio is one of the hardest things to learn. IMO its one of the most important aspects when applying L&P.

There are so many great YouTube videos out there that help to explain it well. Greg from Young Nails has a stack of videos on YT and he has a great way of explaining things.

Just keep in mind that not all products are going to react the same either.... one product might have a wetter consistency than another and therefore your ratio will need to be adjusted accordingly. But as you get more experienced it will all come together.
Using the products of the place where you train will help with this as the educators know how their specific product works and they will advise you in the training on the correct ratio and applicatio for their product.

The best advice I can give for someone starting out is to just practice, practice, practice. If you can get your ratio correct in the beginning it will save you lots of time and create good habits right from the start.

I hope this helps you and most of all I wish you all the best. x

I switch from NSI to Naio about a year ago and wouldn't use anything else. I stumbled across this thread while looking for the Naio contact details, I'm shocked people could post such negative reviews without using the actual acrylic products. And I think it's commendable that Naio are addressing this six years on rather than just overlooking it. I can't rave enough about the products, delivery and overall customer service, well done for becoming the successful business you have within such a difficult industry.

I switch from NSI to Naio about a year ago and wouldn't use anything else. I stumbled across this thread while looking for the Naio contact details, I'm shocked people could post such negative reviews without using the actual acrylic products. And I think it's commendable that Naio are addressing this six years on rather than just overlooking it. I can't rave enough about the products, delivery and overall customer service, well done for becoming the successful business you have within such a difficult industry.
Me too i must admit i didnt rate the acrylic brushes a few uear ago but the actual acrylic and liquid is great quality !and a good price

As a new member of staff, having only started 2 weeks ago, I have no idea what the company was like 6 years ago. I am trying to improve our social media and this thread has came up in the google search, so I thought it would be best to make an account on here and reply. If you had contacted us directly, the response would have been quicker of corse.

Well I placed an order on 12th September for Next day delivery, had a email telling me was to be delivered on the 14th, and today on the 14th I have had a email telling I have changed the date to the 15th, someone changed it certanly wasn't me, I have paid for next day delivery,

Well I placed an order on 12th September for Next day delivery, had a email telling me was to be delivered on the 14th, and today on the 14th I have had a email telling I have changed the date to the 15th, someone changed it certanly wasn't me, I have paid for next day delivery,
I would contact them, I was actually looking at their site yesterday because I wanted to see something that I saw in a video. There was a note posted on the site saying they were having some issues with UK orders placed on the site. Perhaps reach out to them on FB (or email) they replied to me really quickly a while back on FB xx

I'm a fully qualified nail technician with over 10 years experience in the industry and switched from The Edge to NSI to finally Naio Nails around 3 years ago and never looked back, i absolutely love the products and their high speed monomer is fab, always had great service too with super speedy delivery, the only slight negative is the cover pinks & nudes are almost always sold out but thats only because of how popular the Naio brand have become especially through Absolute nails on YouTube and other users...all in all i am super happy and cant ever see me switching to another brand...dont wanna annoy anyone etc just giving my opinion as a long term customer of Naio Nails ☺

I ordered some glitters from naio a few time i can't understand how they get here as fast as they do.. Ordered mine Thursday afternoon delivered Friday morning. Super fab.
Saying that sweetsquared are the same.
I've ordered through naio nails and service was speedy I love the urban graffiti gel polishes very pigmented and I've just ordered the acrylics, I'm sick to death of trying the new products that are made from china I'm looking for a good product with a good size company behind it which has had a good length of time in the industry I started out using CND and although the products are ok they just are limited with acrylic colours so I'm trying naio nails and eurofashion

I have loved Naio Nails for years. As we all know negative reviews always make the headlines! Naio have evolved, follow them on You Tube and you will be encouraged. I also follow a Nail Enthusiast . She encouraged me to pick up my brush after a sabbatical. I am "qualified" but Nikki reminded me that nails are fun too! I have attached a clip of her review, simply because if you are a beginner she makes it fun. Here is Kirsty, with the official brand face : .
I'm not paid by either.
Just check for yourselves.

Didn't gemma Lambert promote this brand a while back

Hello I would not limit yourself to one particular brand because your training with that brand. I use naio nails to create my acrylic 3D work and nails it creates fantastic 3Ds and nail art the colour range is wide. If you watch YouTube and do your research you will see competition winners are offering nail education with naio nails. There is nothing wrong with using naio nails.And before one questions? Yes I am qualified level3

Last edited:
I love Naio Nails !!!! I’ve tried another brands wich are good also and keep have some of their products but most of my products are from Naio Nails wich I think s fantastic! I don’t know who said before they are a poor quality wich I don’t wich I am sorry if someone have this opinion about it but I can say from my experience as I am a nail technician and I do my own nails wich are extremely long ..

Love Reading how Naio nails have come on. There's not a nail tech out there who hasn't heard of kirsty meakin!

I've ordered a few times over the years and never had a problem with delivery and their products were fine.

As a new member of staff, having only started 2 weeks ago, I have no idea what the company was like 6 years ago. I am trying to improve our social media and this thread has came up in the google search, so I thought it would be best to make an account on here and reply. If you had contacted us directly, the response would have been quicker of corse.

Latest posts

Back