Has anyone heard of Strivectin cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She noticed no change in her stretch marked skin at all and said that to top it off it is full of parabens. Plus the using it on her face (as recommended) for lines gave her spots, she said this did work to reduce wrinkles slightly around her eyes though.

The fact that this cream was invented to be used to heal stretch marks but is being celebrated as a anti-wrinkle cure says it all to me! Apparently a product called Everderm-CL™ has the same ingredients but doesn't cost so much if anyone wants to try it.

This website talks of it being a scam but, who knows?
[Image-SIG] leptoprin scam zantrex scam strivectin scam anorex scam

I just wondered if anyone has heard of or used Strivectin cream.

It is, apparently, a stretch mark cream essentially, but it has also been found to be an excellent anti wrinkle treatment.

I had a new client on Friday who was telling me all about how fantastic the results have been on her skin.

Has anyone every given it a go?

I bought this in Sephora in Gay Paris last October. I do think it is excellent and it has just won an award in the new In-Style Magazine Best Beauty Buys Awards - as did we:) )!!

Latest posts

Back