Has anyone heard of this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
Hi all,

In the grips of this afternoons deal or no deal, I took a call from a guy wanting to send me a solution sample. I think he said he was from Future Beauty and Tanning but tbh I was so gripped by the TV I kinda missed it! When I asked what it was called he replied "Toner" Have any of you heard of this? He's gonna ring back in about 10 days for my opinion but I'm a bit scared to use it and the call seemed a bit strange. He asked if I used a gun and when I replied I use a HVLP machine, a mini mist machine i don't think he knew what I was talking about! I also hate withheld numbers! Am I being too
suspicious?:Scared:

I'd be suspicious, if he's in the industry you would think he knows which kit is on the market!!

IMO wait for the stuff to arrive and see what info comes with it, if/when he calls back, give him your opinion, i.e. it was great please send more, here have money/didn't trust it or you, please go away and never darken my phone line again.

When you receive the sample, I am sure there will be details of the name of the company with it. You can then check out their credentials.

If I had any doubt whatsoever, I wouldn't risk it.

Oooo sounds a bit weird:eek:
I havent heard of them either, but there are more and more solutions coming onto the market every month!
As Chris said, wait till it comes through and see if company info on bottle/leaflets enclosed etc!
Let us know of course if its gorgeous, Lol!

Tbh I'm even a bit scared to open it!
Something didn't ring true, the name's a dodgy, don't you think?

I tried putting Future Beauty and Tanning, and Toner spray solution into Google and couldnt find anything relevant. Did the sales man say where he got your number etc? (i feel like Miss Marple, lol)

I tried putting Future Beauty and Tanning, and Toner spray solution into Google and couldnt find anything relevant. Did the sales man say where he got your number etc? (i feel like Miss Marple, lol)

No but he already had my address! He could have got it from Yell?
You think of so many things to say when you put the phone down don't you!
He just didn't seem the sales type, at first I thought he was one of pervert callers! lol
Go on Miss Marple, do your stuff!

Hmmmmmm, I'm on a mission!:confused: To be continued.............lol

When you receive the sample, I am sure there will be details of the name of the company with it. You can then check out their credentials.

If I had any doubt whatsoever, I wouldn't risk it.

Your 100% right! I'll wait and see what I receive, if I'm brave enough to open it! lol

Hi all,

In the grips of this afternoons deal or no deal, I took a call from a guy wanting to send me a solution sample. I think he said he was from Future Beauty and Tanning but tbh I was so gripped by the TV I kinda missed it! When I asked what it was called he replied "Toner" Have any of you heard of this? He's gonna ring back in about 10 days for my opinion but I'm a bit scared to use it and the call seemed a bit strange. He asked if I used a gun and when I replied I use a HVLP machine, a mini mist machine i don't think he knew what I was talking about! I also hate withheld numbers! Am I being too
suspicious?:Scared:

I don't think so. Sounds like a complete nutter to me.

well im stumped. Iv looked in my trade directories, internet search and other websites and nothing! I suppose caution is the word to bear in mind when/if it comes! Make sure you let us know!!!!!!!:lol:

After all of your replies, it's not just me then is it!
We have a shop called Future Beauty and Tanning in Town. Strange.....
I might not even open the package when it comes, although I have several samples on thereway so might have to.
Funny enough I did have another weirdo call last night, I really have had enough of it!:irked:
Thanks for your Detective work Kerry!

Latest posts

Back