Has anyone purchased a spray tan gun from Fake Bake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren-ox

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a spray tan gun from fakebake? If so, What are they like and what is there model? Im having problems with my spray tan gun at the moment so am going to purchase a new one, Ive heard the maximist is really good however id just like to hear about the ones fake bake stock, Thankyou :) xxx

Fake bake tend to use the peb-l hvlp spray tan guns.
They switch between 3 settings for tan or drying the tan to be honest you dont need 3 setting if your doing salon standard tans (i.e not doing your cosmetic, body defining tans etc) Its lightweight and compact and does look great but to be 100% honest you'd be fine with most standard hvlp guns :)

Hi Lauren, I have the fake bake machine I love it! but if its just the gun you want I'd try spray tan supermarket (I think thats the right place! lol) just as I was having a few minor issues with my gun and basically they said its the same price for the gun as it is to buy whole kit! If its the full kit I'd defo reommend it sooo easy to use. hth xx

Fake bake tend to use the peb-l hvlp spray tan guns.
They switch between 3 settings for tan or drying the tan to be honest you dont need 3 setting if your doing salon standard tans (i.e not doing your cosmetic, body defining tans etc) Its lightweight and compact and does look great but to be 100% honest you'd be fine with most standard hvlp guns :)

thankyou very much for the info :) xx

Hi Lauren, I have the fake bake machine I love it! but if its just the gun you want I'd try spray tan supermarket (I think thats the right place! lol) just as I was having a few minor issues with my gun and basically they said its the same price for the gun as it is to buy whole kit! If its the full kit I'd defo reommend it sooo easy to use. hth xx

Thankyou very much for your help i will deffo look into the fake bake ones then :-D xx

Latest posts

Back