Has anyone seen these in the uk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will also add that I was pretty turned off by the "no chemical" baloney, but meh, marketing is marketing lol- i think they are looking for a way to make themselves unique possibly ;)
But the idea of a solid metal looking nail overwhelmed me, and my credit card did the talking ;)

looking forwards to your picts and feeling about it!!

Hey, I think they are pretty cool, Janice even did one on me :)

Hey, I think they are pretty cool, Janice even did one on me :)

:eek::eek::eek:.....what did you have....the geek logo!! (well you can have pictures of your kids put on them)
hey now theres a new trend...GEEK NAILS!!!!:lol:

Anyone got their kit yet? I am very interested in some more feedback.... what the online training is like etc....
Come on! I'm going to burst!!!:lol:

I have the kit but no idea how to apply them as I cannot get the training link to work for me.

Cor blimey I read all these pages and not even a piccie! The cover looks fab very nice they look a lil tricky to apply not one for fiddly things with the long nails but I'm one for new nail art so as soon as the most popular colours/designs have been found then post up pls peeps.

ok geeks, just a quick update:

I got my minx nails a week or so ago, and have decided to go to a one on one training Mix is offering for FREE in W. Hollywood at the end of the month. I am the only tech in my entire STATE doing these, and i don't like doing ANYTHING if I can't nail it exactly!

I will keep you posted, pics and all when i get back ;)

Be patient! I think they will be worth the wait ;)

xoxo

I will be really interested Heather thanks xxxxx

Can I be a minx and ask if anyone knows of an update to this story?:lol:

according to the sweet squared website it looks like they\are distributing them now. Also i think they are going to be at the event in october.
xx

according to the sweet squared website it looks like theyare distributing them now. Also i think they are going to be at the event in october.
xx

I heard it will be part of The Event too. I've been fascinated since I read about this product so I cant wait to see what it's all about!

Won't it be interesting to see how many peeps opinions change on them now :D

However i must say,i haven't been let down (ever) by the "Sam's" so their recomendation is enough for my to try,some may see that as fickle or even flock like (you know a sheep lol ) but i trust they do their best for their tech's so that's good enough for me,yes i am very loyal,but IMO you get that back tenfold :D

Won't it be interesting to see how many peeps opinions change on them now :D

However i must say,i haven't been let down (ever) by the "Sam's" so their recomendation is enough for my to try,some may see that as fickle or even flock like (you know a sheep lol ) but i trust they do their best for their tech's so that's good enough for me,yes i am very loyal,but IMO you get that back tenfold :D

Exactly what i was thinking!
xx

Hi

If we can't get to "The Event" to see Minx demonstrated does anyone know if a demo will be available anywhere else or if Sweet Squared will be running training in Leeds? Just got my copy of Scratch today and saw Minx is now available from them. By the time I read it tonight they were shut!!

Marjorie

x

Latest posts

Back