Has anyone shopped with Fresh Indulgence?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been shopping around for a good while looking for a maximist HVLP 5008. Ive narrowed it down to two, one being with brown gorgeous and the other being with Fresh Indulgence. There is about £70 price difference (both items have a tent and machine with 12 month warranty. they are exactly the same machine with the maximist logo on the front and its the new brown machine. The only difference is that the solution with the cheaper one is only 250ml as opposed to 1L. Just wondering what you would do?

thanks !

Lisa

I did exactly the same search and bought from fresh indulgence in the end. I have to say I was very impressed. I ordered it online at around 2.30pm on a Thursday, the website stated 48hour delivery but it arrived on the Friday morning!!

thats great Kirsty thanks for your quick reply! I was just a bit dubious with the price being so low but they do a 14 day money back guarantee, and as you have had good service I think I will get it ordered tomorrow ! thanks ! xx

You should also take a look at LA Tanning, they also have some good start up deals

www.latanning.co.uk

Xx

My kit arrived two days after ordering and I'm made up with it!!

Latest posts

Back