Has anyone stopped doing feet and not looked back?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire@OBNMK

Reaction score
I'm considering giving up feet, I really don't enjoy doing them, they are not very nice, fiddley, plus I get horrible backache when using my foot rest and combined stool, plus I've only done about 10 pairs in the last year (this is my first year of opening)

Has anyone else given up on doing feet? Has it worked out OK for you?

Thank you x

I don't particularly look forward to doing them, but mostly because of the comfort issue for me. I personally wouldn't remove them from my treatment menu however as it's double income throughout the Spring & Summer months, so I suck it up and take the money LOL!

I haven't got a problem with feet in general though so I've got a different take on it than you. I'm sure you could easily drop the pedis without any adverse effect on your business, particularly with the wonderfully creative nail designs you offer - it's definitely your USP :) xxx

Hi rach Yeh I deffo think people are coming to me for my artwork.
Maybe I'll take it off the price list and if I think I'm losing out major then put it back again. I could keep a record of who asks for them.

Just think this time last year u and me passed!

BTW Rachel, I'm selling my gelish blink pink and I'm brighter than you and allure if your interested? x

Last edited:
Good idea. I'd kill to be able to do designs as good as yours!

Can't believe it's been over a year already - where has the time gone :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Gelish, but I've got all of those colours already hun xx

Latest posts

Back