Has anyone trained at The Southern School of Beauty Therapy in Denmead, Hampshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmsie1986

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to this site and have been reading all the threads over the past few days. I want to do a spray tanning course and notice that all the Fake Bake and Xen Tan ones are up in London which is a bit far for me.

I found The Southern School of Beauty Therapy which is about 30 minutes from me and they offer a spray tanning day course which costs £80 plus VAT. I have emailed them and they have said that they use Fake Bake so I am quite interested in doing this course but wondered if anyone has had any training there and what there experience was?

Many thanks,

Emma :D

not sure about the above school, but there is a sunless soultions course in capital hair and beauty in portsmouth on 12th may

hth

not sure about the above school, but there is a sunless soultions course in capital hair and beauty in portsmouth on 12th may

hth

Thanks CeeKay. Have you done this training yourself as I have not heard of Sunless Solutions?

Many thanks,

Emma

hi hun

Spray Tanning Courses

the above link will give you further info, but give me a shout if you want to know anything else....

i have been on their training, and am now the trainer for them in this region, although i was originally trained with another company.

am sure some others will be along to recommend other courses soon. you will be spoilt for choice!! :D

as i said though, do feel free to give me a shout for any further details.
x

Thank you Claire. That is very helpful. I am a complete newbie and find there are so many options to consider!

Thanks again,

Emma :o)

you're more than welcome hun

let us know how you get on!
x

Hi Emma, I trained at Southern School of Beauty in Denmead for my spray tanning, infact i have done all my training with them, i found the spray tan course was really good, the trainers there are lovely, they go through every thing with you, from what products to use, which spray machines would suit you best, so i would def give them ago. Jackie

Hi All,

I am new to this site and have been reading all the threads over the past few days. I want to do a spray tanning course and notice that all the Fake Bake and Xen Tan ones are up in London which is a bit far for me.

I found The Southern School of Beauty Therapy which is about 30 minutes from me and they offer a spray tanning day course which costs £80 plus VAT. I have emailed them and they have said that they use Fake Bake so I am quite interested in doing this course but wondered if anyone has had any training there and what there experience was?

Many thanks,

Emma :D

I did my tanning training there and would recommend it. They were really friendly, and I liked it it was just a half day and I got a tan too!

Latest posts

Back