Has anyone trained with Nov'Max?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This client was treated half with kerastraight, the other half was her own hair!

She had it done back in march and only now is noticing her hair becoming frizzy again,she got a lot longer than 4 months!! :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes but that picture is not of her hair once the treatment is washed out. It's a picture of the treatment being ironed in!

A good before and after is just simply rough dried.

I love Kerasilk you wash it straight out after ironing.

You rinse it from the hair on the day you apply it. After its blowdried and straightened I advise clients to wash it after 24-48 hours to allow the treatment to settle into the hair.

But when the clients washes it themselves at home its left frizz free.

:)

Which one is it?

Rinse on the day or 48 hours later?

I used kerastraight but I can't have it as I work from home

Amy's hairdressing

This was a client who had the treatment! This was after she had the treatment and she had washed her hair herself. This was without straighteners, her hair naturally had a wave! :)

Attachments

• 1409004816254.jpg
    1409004816254.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 125
Colourgirl, I think Aimee means that she washes it herself that day but advises clients not to wash it again for 24/48 hours after :)

Novmax before and blasted offImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410624955.243009.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410624969.776062.jpg

Latest posts

Back