Has anyone tried DD no blend tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
Just saw these on S2? Has anyone tried them? Can they be used with gel or acrylic? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Just saw these on S2? Has anyone tried them? Can they be used with gel or acrylic? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379586056.281495.jpg

Hi!

These are my Dashing Diva french wraps I used with Brisa Lite Clear Sculpting Gel and Shellac on top (and a bit of glitter!).

These are great for a perfect french. Haven't tried them with acrylic, just the Brisa Lite. xx

These are lovely! I've seen the wrap kit, I fact it's somewhere on my to buy list lol but the ones I saw were actual tips, I think anyway I'll try and get a pic x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379586864.515966.jpg There directly below the French wrap kit x

View attachment 43233 There directly below the French wrap kit x

Ah sorry! Haven't seen those! I would have thought you could use those with gel and acrylic then, as they it look like well-less french tips. I think there is a YouTube video on those.

I might try these too! xx

Do u recommend the wraps? Are they easy to apply? Do they last? Sorry for all the questions trying to narrow down my olympia list lol x

Do u recommend the wraps? Are they easy to apply? Do they last? Sorry for all the questions trying to narrow down my olympia list lol x

Yes, super easy! I use brush on adhesive rather than the gel bond as its easier to work with. They work brilliant with gel x

And yes, mine lasted 2 weeks x

Aww that's good! Will have to try them out x

Hi these look fab ! I have just done the BL training today, can you explain your procedure of application when using the BL sculpting gel 😄

Latest posts

Back