Has anyone tried Extension Professional hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmsuper

Reaction score
We are currently looking for new supplier, has anyone tried Extension Professional hair?Thanks

I know that “Extensions Professional” is a beauty salon as well as a hairdressing training agency. They do not provide any hair equipment or hair for the purpose of extensions. I think that you have a wrong idea about this salon. I am the first person to posts a comment on your discussion. If you think I am wrong, you will definitely get the best information from our fellow forum members.

I know that “Extensions Professional” is a beauty salon as well as a hairdressing training agency. They do not provide any hair equipment or hair for the purpose of extensions. I think that you have a wrong idea about this salon. I am the first person to posts a comment on your discussion. If you think I am wrong, you will definitely get the best information from our fellow forum members.

Yes you are wrong please check
http://extensionprofessional.co.uk/product-category/hair-extensions/

All your replies to post seem strange? You seem to miss the point all the time or misread the OP?

Your posts are inconsistent and very difficult to comprehend.

Latest posts

Back