Has anyone tried skinbase PAYG?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fab, already had a look on the website but before I order, does anyone know if you have to buy the crystals, moisturiser, cleanser etc separate or are these included (silly question I know lol) x

Everything is included apart from cleansers, toners, moisturisers. When you run out of crystals you just phone and order then fill up your empty bottles.

One thing you will need and I'm not saying anyone on this thread is unqualified but you need nvq3 in facials before they will train you.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

One thing you will need and I'm not saying anyone on this thread is unqualified but you need nvq3 in facials before they will train you.

Thats a shame, that will put a dampner on my plans then. I am only qualified to level 2 for facials and so is one of my therapists. I do have 1 level 3 therapist but i wanted us all to be able to do it.

I have done body massage, and hot stone at level 3 but as stand alone courses :-(

x

I have nvq level 2 and I have the machine. They only need a level 2 facials x

I use the Skinbase PAYG and it's great. They have a facebook page now too and I have added them to my business page which is fab as they interact with your page and your clients comments regarding Skinbase! Have a look here: https://www.facebook.com/faceforlife

I have nvq level 2 and I have the machine. They only need a level 2 facials x

Perhaps they have relaxed a little, that's what I was told a couple of years ago when I initially looked into it.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Yep we had these as our first machines... only Level 2 needed

They trained me and my friend and hes only Level 2 also!

Yay, so theres hope for me yet :) i am so excited.

Last edited:
We have also signed up to this, they are coming out on 3rd of Feb :)
all sounds rather exciting!!

I've just done my training with them and I'm in my first week of using the system. I cannot speak highly enough of the company so helpful, always at the end of a phone if you need any help. Everything is included crystals , flyers , information leaflets etc it's fab would recommend it to anyone x x

Trainings booked for 1st Feb yay! :)
What products do I need? She just said a gel or foaming cleanser but I have no idea which range?

I'm booked in for training on the 1st feb too!! Have sold a course already...can't wait to start xxx

my training is today and i cant wait!

Hiya..do you think this machine would be suitable for a mobile therapist? cheers!

I'm mobile and I use it :) just a little embarrassing if u turn up and they don't have signal ! X

its great for mobile its in a vanity case

my training is today and i cant wait!

How exciteing! We have our training on the 2nd April - it feels like a lifetime away. We already have 14 booked in for the free 2 week period, plus 12 which are family and staff. I have a course of 6 booked in asell.

Out of the 14 we have booked in 9 are new customers! I have a adatabase of 500 people from our fish spa last summer, plus facebook. I havent done an other advertising :)

I hope your traingin goes well :)

Like the title says has anyone tried the skinbase PAYG option?

If so how has it worked for you?

Has it been worth it? or do you regret going for it?

Thanks in advance x
I use the laser tech international diode laser hair removal which doesn’t restrict you on skin and hair colour like the ipl. I absolute love mine and clients love it too with results after just 1 treatment. They are so helpful as therapists that run it so understand the clients needs and ours and available 7 days a week for support. www.laser tech international.co.uk

Latest posts

Back