Has anyone used a product called Line-Out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful_nails

Reaction score
I came across this product by NSI, described "Erases and eliminates fill and repair lines" - has anyone used this product? Does it do what is says on the bottle?
Ta
Jules

Hi

I use line out and as long as you file back any lifting properly it seems to work quite well at sealing the product.

Lynda

beautiful_nails said:
I came across this product by NSI, described "Erases and eliminates fill and repair lines" - has anyone used this product? Does it do what is says on the bottle?
Ta
Jules

Although it can do what it says on the bottle, it is not a replacement for properly preparing the nails for your rebalance. If all you do is put on Line Out and expect it to get rid of lifting then sorry but you will be disappointed.

It is far better to learn how to rebalance properly rather than relying on "easy fixes" ( because they are not, in the long run). Same goes for tip blenders. Why pay for a product which you dont actually need - as lots of people say on here - work smarter, not harder - this goes for cost as well.

Fiona is correct in her reply and I would also advise that you use the Search engine undernieth FAQ and above Memberlist - type in Line Out and it should take you to some previous posts with some more good recommendations! 8) Hope this helps too!

Line Out is no miracle cure for lifting.
Proper prep and application is!!
Line Out is nothing more than a thin adhesive that runs under the line of lifting. Because you cannot properly sanitize under the lift, the use of this product can promote nice 'green' lines of bacterial infection.
If lifting is such a problem that you feel you need such a product, then I would speak to your trainer and ask him/her to offer some helpful suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back