Has anyone used Cuccio T3 hard gels/veneers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coley92

Reaction score
Just been looking at these products and they look promising. Anyone have anything to say about them?

The veneers are fab. I’ve used them for 3 years.
They have great coverage although they do need thoroughly stirred before use

I use Cuccio Veneer, it's well priced and they are very nice to apply but I do find even after a good stir quite a few need 3 coats.

I use Cuccio Veneer, it's well priced and they are very nice to apply but I do find even after a good stir quite a few need 3 coats.

I’ve found very few like this and think they have great coverage. Which specific colours do you find this with?

I’ve found very few like this and think they have great coverage. Which specific colours do you find this with?
To be honest I'd say most of them. Don't get me wrong though, they do cover beautifully, it's just I find after applying 2 thin coats I usually need to just float a 3rd layer down the middle for full depth of colour. I only noticed it really when I started using INK's iLac, where it's very rare I need more than 2 layers. It just got me thinking that I'm actually using more product and taking longer if I use Cuccio Veneer x

Breakfast in NYC is the only one I have and the coverage is poor

Thanks everyone for the comments, it looks like they are the same company as ASP so I'm going to have a play around with those hard gels.

Thanks everyone for the comments, it looks like they are the same company as ASP so I'm going to have a play around with those hard gels.
Yes, cuccio produce ASP FOR Sally's/Salon Services and they're compatible with each other. I prefer Cuccio Veneer to ASP Sugnature gel polish though.

Latest posts

Back