Has anyone used Debbie Foster training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilgemgem

Reaction score
http://www.advancedaestheticstraining.co.uk/courses/semi-permanent-make-2500/

Has anyone used Debbie foster to do any courses? I want to do microblading and she only charges £650 and if you do that course you can then do the spmu course for £1500, it seems very cheap to me but she told me it's because she does the training herself, I can't find any reviews so wanted to ask on here what are your thoughts?

Yes I did the micro blading course and it was the worst course I have ever done. Not once did she demonstrate how to even perform the treatment, we were sat going through theory then next minute she brings models in for us all and says off you go. We had no guidance and now myself and all the other girls on the course are having to pay for another course. Please do not waste your money .

I tried contacting her several times to book this course in December (Microblading) and got absolutely nowhere! I gave up in the end as it seems there are so many unreputable trainers id rather stay away from Microblading courses now. X

I did my microblading training with Katerina zapletalova (Pmu training). I cannot reccomend her or her course highly enough, I learned so much & the ongoing support I recurve is fantastic..

I've been to Debbie for Botox and filler for about a year and it's trainees who do the Botox and filler my lips are amazing Botox never lasts long, debbie is really really nice
And she's normally very very spot on with things
Normally when debbie needs models for microblading u never have to pay she normally does this free of charge

I've done training with elite and I'm already signed up to a new training course with phibrows my point is do as much research as possible because it may seem cheap now but if you have to take another course it works out so expensive, join the groups on fb for microblading you get great advise and see what companies other people are using

Done my level 4 vtct in micropigment can't complain. Course was 4 grand, others quoted 6. Jane was really friendly and hands on was one to one aswell was thrown in at the deepens tattooing models within a couple of hours but that's how I like it . I've been on a few courses most seem to do this. Just speak up if you don't feel confident or comfortable with anything x

Meant deep end. But absolutely loved it. X

[merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
i trained at Debbie foster for microblading and honest girls dont waste your money research a teacher who actually knows how to do microblading and look at the work same with all course to be the best you need to trained by the best in business dont cut corners ive learned the hard way and paid multiple courses and only now good since training with the best people this goes for spmu and lash extensions ! i left there with no confidence or understanding !!
Have you thought carefully before posting this as it is legally very dangerous to accuse someone like you have done publically We have trained over 1000 people and virtually everyone is happy, we also offer a free workshop if anyone is struggling. Watch out for legal action you need to be careful what you post

A gentle reminder to everyone to keep posts factual and to resist the temptation to throw out wild accusations.

Also, always read reviews with some degree of scepticism, especially when they're either seriously damning or overly gushing.

Have you thought carefully before posting this as it is legally very dangerous to accuse someone like you have done publically We have trained over 1000 people and virtually everyone is happy, we also offer a free workshop if anyone is struggling. Watch out for legal action you need to be careful what you post
Ive trained with you guys and am more than happy, felt totally confident leaving and have just booked today again to do dermaplaning and travelling 4 hours to do this course as think its a great place to learn x

Latest posts

Back