Has anyone used Leyton house on scalp creme?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love-pink

Reaction score
Has anyone tested this. I bought some from the suppliers yesterday, I do a client full head bleach regrowth and am wondering how well this will lift? I normally Schwarzkopf blonde me with 6%. The Leyton house creme is only 4.5% on the scalp & I'm worried it won't lift. Thanks.

I've never heard of it, which wholesalers did you go to? Do you normally use the blonde 9+ lightner or one of the varios?

its from rendezvous. I think it's linked to affinage but I'm not positive.

I don't know leyton but blondme is the strongest bleach I know so be prepared to have less lift with it. Just reapply a fresh batch if after 40mins there isn't the same lift

Has anyone tested this. I bought some from the suppliers yesterday, I do a client full head bleach regrowth and am wondering how well this will lift? I normally Schwarzkopf blonde me with 6%. The Leyton house creme is only 4.5% on the scalp & I'm worried it won't lift. Thanks.

Hi. Am am the Leyton House Technical Educator for East Anglia. Alpine Blonding Crème can lift up to 7 shades! For lightest results follow these simple steps.

1) mix Blonding crème with the 4.5 developer 1:1 for on scalp techniques.

2) Process for 20 mins

3) re-mix product and apply over the top of what has already been applied (this will give you a double lift action)

4) leave to process for a further 30mins (50 mins in total, never any longer!)

Hope that has helped you out.

Latest posts

Back