Has anyone used new "EZflow Gel it!" Gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahdae

Reaction score
Ok, I live in the states and see this is available, not sure how long it's been out. I did a search and could find nothing on it...
So have any of you used it, and if so, how was it?
It looks like the starter kit comes with 7 shades of gel:
Pale pink (called "blush it")
Cover pink (called "cover it")
Brighter pink (called "pink it")
Natural free edge color (called "edge it")
Soft white (called "white it")
Bright white (called "french it).
Clear (Called "clear it")

Anyway, The kit is ***** and comes with a bunch of other stuff.
I have used brisa, IBD, and am just wanting to see how it compares. ALso the price of the EZ flow UV lamp is only *******. Which is almost half what the brisa lamp costs. Also I see ezflow has lots of different colors of gel polish which look nice.
Do you geeks have this available over there yet?
And lets hear the reviews!

EzFlow Gel it! was launched internationally back in 2004 as far as i am aware it was not launched in the states... this maybe to do with EzFlow being owned by American International Industries (check Welcome to American International Industries) who also happen to own IBD... your best bet to see if you can order any is to contact someone at AII via the links on the website or on Ez Flow Nail Systems - Acrylic nail systems, nail art, glitter acrylics, wraps & uv gels

Personally i really like gel it..... altho i havent really used many gel brands in the past... i love the natural free edge colour of edge it and the new coloured gel range is fab :)

atm i have quite a funky marbled tip (i used heaven sent and white it as well as pearly gates (i think)) and i have extended my nail bed using the cover it on my thumb... if i get a chance to get a piccy ill post it

hth

Jess
xox

EzFlow Gel it! was launched internationally back in 2004 as far as i am aware it was not launched in the states... this maybe to do with EzFlow being owned by American International Industries (check Welcome to American International Industries) who also happen to own IBD... your best bet to see if you can order any is to contact someone at AII via the links on the website or on Ez Flow Nail Systems - Acrylic nail systems, nail art, glitter acrylics, wraps & uv gels

Personally i really like gel it..... altho i havent really used many gel brands in the past... i love the natural free edge colour of edge it and the new coloured gel range is fab :)

atm i have quite a funky marbled tip (i used heaven sent and white it as well as pearly gates (i think)) and i have extended my nail bed using the cover it on my thumb... if i get a chance to get a piccy ill post it

hth

Jess
xox

Gel it as been around for years babe its a super strong gel and fab to use:)

Latest posts

Back