Has anyone used Remi Celebrity Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

58thstreetwest

Reaction score
Hi there i am new to this forum but have been reading lots of stuff on here since i decided to have extensions put in.

Anyway i had them put in about 6 weeks ago, the girl who did them (mobile) is fab and she did an amazing job, i opted for the weave as i had bonds years ago and it really damaged my hair, i bought my own hair as my extensionist was having supplier trouble (he kept sending just black hair) i got a make called universal silky straight, but its gone all dry and keeps snapping off, so my extensionist is going to replace the hair i got some new hair but not from my usual place as they were really quite unhelpful but the hair i got is called Celebrity Remi, i mean it feels much better than the other stuff, but just wondered if anyone had used it and what they thought of it.

Ps i followed all the instructions and cared for this hair moisturised it and all that but it is definately the hair - my extensionist had not used this brand before.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Hi there i am new to this forum but have been reading lots of stuff on here since i decided to have extensions put in.

Anyway i had them put in about 6 weeks ago, the girl who did them (mobile) is fab and she did an amazing job, i opted for the weave as i had bonds years ago and it really damaged my hair, i bought my own hair as my extensionist was having supplier trouble (he kept sending just black hair) i got a make called universal silky straight, but its gone all dry and keeps snapping off, so my extensionist is going to replace the hair i got some new hair but not from my usual place as they were really quite unhelpful but the hair i got is called Celebrity Remi, i mean it feels much better than the other stuff, but just wondered if anyone had used it and what they thought of it.

Ps i followed all the instructions and cared for this hair moisturised it and all that but it is definately the hair - my extensionist had not used this brand before.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Hi, its a minefield out there with hair hun, if you dont know what to look for and you will probably buy bad hair again :cry: ,

if you have bought hair that looks and feels really silky and shiny
and if you hold the ends of the hair and rub it up and down between your finger and thumb and the hair still feels very silky

then you have probably bought bad hair again ,
as this type of hair has been treated with silicone
and its when it wears off in about three weeks or so it will matt and tangle and be as dry as a bone again
and no amount of conditioner will fix it.

This type of silky hair is best used for clip ins
as it wont be getting the silicone coating washed off as quickly.

It may be a waste of time getting these type put back in to your hair,

its much better if your hair extensionist orders the professional quality hair for you
it may be a bit more expensive,
but it will be well worth the wait :hug: x

Thanks for the advice wishmy computer had behaved itself, its been down for a few days so i didnt have chance to check out the forum, i went ahead and got the hair its really much better quality (and pricey lol) than the other stuff i got the celebrity in the end but hey we learn from our (expensive) mistakes, i will see how this lot goes and how long it lasts, when my extensionist replaced the hair, she said i had looked after it fine as there was no build up but the hair was just rubbish, ah well, i will post an update in a few weeks and let you know how i got on with this celebrity hair, thanks for all the advice i appreciate it. :) :)

Thanks for the advice wishmy computer had behaved itself, its been down for a few days so i didnt have chance to check out the forum, i went ahead and got the hair its really much better quality (and pricey lol) than the other stuff i got the celebrity in the end but hey we learn from our (expensive) mistakes, i will see how this lot goes and how long it lasts, when my extensionist replaced the hair, she said i had looked after it fine as there was no build up but the hair was just rubbish, ah well, i will post an update in a few weeks and let you know how i got on with this celebrity hair, thanks for all the advice i appreciate it. :) :)

Hi it would be great if you could let us know how it goes :hug: thanks x

Latest posts

Back