Has anyone used the Classic Glam spray tan system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLC Lisa

Reaction score
As the title says has anyone used the classic glam spray tan system by tanning essentials and if so how did you find it ? Xx

Hi

The glam is a good machine, the gun that comes with it has a lifetime guarantee and doesn't give off a lot of over spray which is what you want

Hi

The glam is a good machine, the gun that comes with it has a lifetime guarantee and doesn't give off a lot of over spray which is what you want

Many thanks for your reply I did buy it in white and my clients prefer it especially with the heat option when spraying they now say its a comfortable rather than cold xx
I love it xx

Hi,

Can you please claify if the Glam machine heat display works whist tanning or is it just for drying the client off.

thanks

You can select the heat before spraying clients say it's still cold but a comfortable cold and they love the heat when drying off
I had a different gun previously and all clients have said the classic glam is better as it doesn't feel as cold, it's quieter and overall more comfortable xxx HTH

I've seen the champagne coloured one looks luvly did wonder what this machine was like to use 😬

Im loving the look of the glam spray. In fact its definitely a contender for me.

Im looking forward to spending some money :suprised:

I bought the white and all clients comment on its looks xxx

I've heard the guns, or that style of gun often leak. It's the only thing that's stopped me buying one. Anyone found that? Even a tan company that was selling them said they got a lot of returns on them...

Can say I've never had a problem with mine it's fab xx why would it leak if it's kept upright and not over filled shouldn't have a problem IMO xxx

I havnt long qualified, i use glam nd la tan solution, my tans r ok just get really dark on hands and feet, thank god im only doin family untill i get more confident, im not sure if its because maybe i should be standin closer to the person im tanning? Or if i have the speed and gun dial on wrong setting? I put macjine on medium setting and gun on 7?? Help with settings and distance from client please? Iv practically forgotten the distance i was standin from client during training!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love and hate my glam. I use nouvatan and have it set high with the gun on 1.5.
This works perfect. I used to use a different brand which came out freckly no matter what settings I used. Luckily I don't want to switch from nouvatan but if I did I might have problems with freckling!

I love and hate my glam. I use nouvatan and have it set high with the gun on 1.5.
This works perfect. I used to use a different brand which came out freckly no matter what settings I used. Luckily I don't want to switch from nouvatan but if I did I might have problems with freckling!

Thanks for the help with the gun setting, i havent looked at nouvatan, ol have to check them out now? I currently use la tan which i find a nice colour its not orange more of a brown tan. Also how far away do u spray the client? O kno its a really dull question but i find the didtance i stand the spray just falls onto feet no matta where im spraying so feet go very dark :( wen i was trained i was told stand atleast 2 arm lenghts away.

Last edited:
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I hold my gun about a hands length away. 2 arms away is madness in my opinion, it's going to go everywhere! Also you will waste so much solution. I use no more than 40ml. Before I used this technique I was using 75/100ml.
If you ring nouvatan they are really helpful with technique using their solution. Hope this helps!

I love my glam machine, I also have it in white. My gun does leak sometimes and I'm not sure why. I always hold it upright and never overfill, but every now and then it will spurt all over the floor. It will go great for a while with no leaks and then bam, leaks galore. But when it works, it is great!

I have the glam machine use sienna x on medium 6 and they come out perfect I use around 50 to 60 mls. Had no problems x

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I hold my gun about a hands length away. 2 arms away is madness in my opinion, it's going to go everywhere! Also you will waste so much solution. I use no more than 40ml. Before I used this technique I was using 75/100ml.
If you ring nouvatan they are really helpful with technique using their solution. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your reply, i noticed i was wasting alot of solution i have started a hand lenght away and its a big improvement! :) also turned my gun down to 1.5 and machine on high your advice was spot on! thanks for your help! Much appreiated x

Glad you got it sorted out! The upside of the glam is the minimal maintenance. I just run a cup of hot water through and clean my tent at the same time

Latest posts

Back