Has anyone used Young Nails Synergy Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveNatural

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just curious about Young Nail's Synergy gel... their hard gel. I use their mani-q already and LOVE it on natural nails. But some of my clients are very hard on their nails and the soft gel does not hold up as well as I'd like. So I was just curious about their synergy gel. I love the young nail line so I would like to stick with them.

I was also curious if I could use the flex over the mani-q instead of using the base. Would that allow them to be able to be soaked off or would it not affect that?

Anyway.. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS GUYS!

I use all Young Nails products and have used Synergy gel. I am mainly l&p and fibreglass, but use Synergy when I do gel nails and prefer it to other brands I've used. Although I still use Brisa white brush on gel for tips as it is sooo nice.

Hey guys! Just curious about Young Nail's Synergy gel... their hard gel. I use their mani-q already and LOVE it on natural nails. But some of my clients are very hard on their nails and the soft gel does not hold up as well as I'd like. So I was just curious about their synergy gel. I love the young nail line so I would like to stick with them.

I was also curious if I could use the flex over the mani-q instead of using the base. Would that allow them to be able to be soaked off or would it not affect that? I have nerver tried this so unsure as to the result you would get. However I have used finish gel over the mani Q and it gives it a little longer life, but you need to make sure the finish is completely buffed of before trying to soak the Mani Q or you will be there next Xmas soaking it off LOL

Anyway.. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS GUYS!

I do however use the synergy gel on my clients and love both the flex and the build and find them both equal. In saying this I mainly do Acrylic so gel is not my baby.

As there are several different velociey's in the gel the best think to do is to give Steven Dodds a call and he will advise which is best for you

Hey, LN, I use YN Synergy gel and love it!!!! I have had it on for three months now, and they feel light like your own nails...I have not tried the Mani-Q yet, I have heard good and bad about it...I have heard that it chips off the natural nail, have you had that problem??? The Synergy gel, there is no lifting,(if there is, it is probably the nail prepping), no chipping, no peeling. and I used to use IBD, and had all those problems...I literally could peel all of the enhancement off of my nail, like I had put oil on the top of my nail before I put the product on. Hope you like the gel...hth

I have used Synergy for over a year and it is FAB! It really sticks with you once you try it:lol:.

I agree with everything said. Young Nails' products are excellent. And I've used many different brands of gel. I didn't care for Brisa especially. After trying many different kinds, I found what works for me.

Latest posts

Back