has anyone worked with creative custom blending kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sylkaai

Reaction score
hi, i just bought the creative custom blending kit and was wondering if anyone used it before, and what you think over it.:hug:

i've used it alot its fab :hug:

good, i cant wait untill i get it. something new.

good, i cant wait untill i get it. something new.

The best thing you could do it to book onto a class to get you started blending. The theory is interesting and it makes it so much more simple for you to do well with it.

yes but here in belgium there are not mutch classes especialy with cnd, you have general classes nailstyling but cnd don't give any classes, that i now of anyway

Ofcourse a course is always the best but to get started but you could go trough different posts on this website which gives loads of information on custom blending.

I love the kit and also use it a lot for 3D work on nails

yes but here in belgium there are not mutch classes especialy with cnd, you have general classes nailstyling but cnd don't give any classes, that i now of anyway

Just wanted to mention that i am from belgium aswell but live in gothenburg since 2 years :green:

Super product all most all my clients have CMB nails now :), maybe you should check out the tutorial that Samuel Sweet has made on the site here

thanks everyone, its very helpfull. xxx

Latest posts

Back